Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack

Reaction score
Simple explanation.
It wouldn't work anyhow.
Client map information: (they only have binned information)
Server map information: everything you don't have and again what you do have.
The only files compressed into the hogg files regarding maps are "partial" binned information. Not all the data is readily available.
Again that would be *.bin files without their more important text counterpart, among other tidbits.

PS. There is never a maps folder.
Generally the client has both client / server information in the form of...
* Always. Client map information among other bins required client side... data\bin\*.bin files (through all subfolders)
* Not always. But depending on if someone bins properly. You might also end up with the data\server\*.bin files (through all subfolders)

Reaction score
Hogg unpaker

Gibbed.Champions.Bacon.exe xxxx.hoog outdir

ZnUqCNN - [Repack] Star Trek Online Unzip-and-Go Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
question i cant seem to find most item id's is there a list anywhere i can look up,,
im after things like ships consoles so on :)

the console dosnt seem to be much help

Reaction score
Like I've said in the past.
Type a command in the console window.
IE /giveitem
now start typing a name afterwards.
/giveitem console
hit ctrl + tab key
you now have a full listing as long as it completely fits inside the console windows buffer size.
you may have to add to the command to fit the results inside the console window
/giveitem console_

home = top of console
end = bottom of console
pg-up = scroll up
pg-down = scroll down

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
Like I've said in the past.
Type a command in the console window.
IE /giveitem
now start typing a name afterwards.
/giveitem console
hit ctrl + tab key
you now have a full listing as long as it completely fits inside the console windows buffer size.
you may have to add to the command to fit the results inside the console window
/giveitem console_

home = top of console
end = bottom of console
pg-up = scroll up
pg-down = scroll down

I was doing it wrong again i didnt add (StationMod)

ty again

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK time for my nex stupid question:

In the calendar, there are events, for example today is STF infected, but in the Calendar there are none today events... how can i add/activate them? is it in this version at all or not?(in that case i wont search them...)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OKthen :D there is a few thing what is matters at least for testing purposes at the current stage:

Letme share some of the console commands beside to the setlevel give setlevel commands:

/killtarget (at the borg event i had a few more crash becouse the large ship number in the event; so i needed this to reduce the numbers of the borg ships, the system loaded continously 30+ borgs continously)(Press CTRL+TAB when you type "KILL" into console for more related command)

/GodMode 0/1 or toggle without parameter. ->not sure what is this XDXD :eek:tt1:

There is also /Godmodeclient what i am not sure what does :\

press CTRL+TaB when you type "progression" into console now... it will list commands for quest skip and main missions/quests to skip, not soure about the <string> character thous we need a list of quests or the variable for the quest :D so i was unable to use but if we give the correct value will help to skip unskippable missions i think...(good for bad missions, or not working parts of the game...)

We would need a good teleporter command(tried much expression but i did not found any, not tele, tp warp, goto and all standard console commands are not working... :\)

also i was not found any npc controller command like : respawn npc or modify(maybe not exist at all)

But i am very excited there are bunch of commands to fiddle with :D "new worlds to explore" XD

Last edited:
Reaction score
/killtarget (at the borg event i had a few more crash becouse the large ship number in the event; so i needed this to reduce the numbers of the borg ships, the system loaded continously 30+ borgs continously)(Press CTRL+TAB when you type "KILL" into console for more related command)
Answer:
If keybindings were enabled you would be able to hit the letter "K". This is a part of keybindings and will need to be thought through carefully about what I divulge regarding these, as you can totally hose everything. Also, why I said in the video that you do Not run the client or server from the MasterControlProgram itself.

/GodMode 0/1 or toggle without parameter. ->not sure what is this XDXD :eek:tt1:
Answer:
/godmode 1 (enable god mode -- you are invulnerable)
/godmode 0 (disable god mode -- you are now vulnerable to damage)

press CTRL+TaB when you type "progression" into console now... it will list commands for quest skip and main missions/quests to skip, not soure about the <string> character thous we need a list of quests or the variable for the quest :D so i was unable to use but if we give the correct value will help to skip unskippable missions i think...(good for bad missions, or not working parts of the game...)
Answer:
There are multiple commands regarding the quest progression states. Each one does something differently.
When you use a command (memory not serving me if STO has this one or not, but using it as an example anyhow)
Example: /completemissioncurrent (completes current phase of quest)
Example: /completemissionall (completes all progression of quest)

We would need a good teleporter command(tried much expression but i did not found any, not tele, tp warp, goto and all standard console commands are not working... :\)
Answer:
This your just not going to get. You can summon a player to you as GM. You can teleport to player. No need to give people a way to be lazy or the game becomes stupid easy and no one will play.

also i was not found any npc controller command like : respawn npc or modify(maybe not exist at all)
Answer:
Most likely it is the /spawncritter command you are looking for to "spawn a specific critter"
Do Not attempt to modify or spawn mobs that you expect to be static IE continuously spawn as any other mob would.
You would need to actually create the mob placement via the map editor, mission editor, and / or the other editors.

Basic explanations above only.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey nice explanations thanx :D especially the missions commands

BTW currently the teleport not ruining the game, it is fastens the travels between star systems(whan you got to reach the galaxy top to bottom) and its a heck of a lot time... -.-' and besides when the whole thing is gona kick in, there will be normal players who will be unable to tp... and nice that i can teleport to a player but this is not the point :D I just wanted to speed up things, not to ruin the game, testing the ting now... i am playing on original too ;) there were in wow servers too, and thats not ruined to anyone XD

Again not arguing, just sayin, and thanx for answering all of theese :D

Reaction score
Hey nice explanations thanx :D especially the missions commands

BTW currently the teleport not ruining the game, it is fastens the travels between star systems(whan you got to reach the galaxy top to bottom) and its a heck of a lot time... -.-' and besides when the whole thing is gona kick in, there will be normal players who will be unable to tp... and nice that i can teleport to a player but this is not the point :D I just wanted to speed up things, not to ruin the game, testing the ting now... i am playing on original too ;) there were in wow servers too, and thats not ruined to anyone XD

Again not arguing, just sayin, and thanx for answering all of theese :D

I'm not even taking it negatively bro. Don't sweat it.
I understand exactly what you are saying.
Part of the game does focus on you possibly being attacked during travel.
Part of the game does focus on other players attacking you.
Both would qualify for why I said /teleporting would be pointless.
Later (remind me if the section is created and I forget about it), I'll post what would need to be done to speed up travel. It isn't hard and it already has constant values set in place that can easily be modified.
But again, it shouldn't be for normal players and used sparingly since other players / npc's would not be able to attack if you are speeding along zoom zoom zoom.

Maybe, just give a general increase to speed example and everyone can figure their own poop out from that. LOL

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey! I totally agree with you :D Later i will remind you if u want... its just was mostly i am alone on the server, currently i am solving this by buying transwarp conduits XD

my friends will join in a few days to test the whole thing... already had made accounts for the others... you know more eyes sees more.. in multiplay/coop and check when the server crashes ect... :D We all ST fans so it wold not be hard to make it worth... XD

BTW i will attend tomorrow to making(i mean today XD) the service launcher what i said...

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
so did you guys get a teamspeak server up and running '
cos getting to know the sto community instead of all this typing and typos
would be good

if u require a teamspeak i have 1 i can host let me know ..

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
yeah would be nice to get more detail i mean if u look that the forum thread there are a few stagnant game that can be moved to old archive
this deserves a spot tons of protential:)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just tested the game with 5 people online there was some client crashes (its random, only had 2 crashes in 7 hours...) but after all it is perfect, and i just resurrected the ship requisitions, and services :D it is goood :D

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
not to be a pooper but can u give an example of what was edited so i dont sit here thinking why am i extracting 33 gb and 15 hour recomp what will i notice lolol

just name a couple

well hmm i tried
maybe some 1 out there still uses 32bit machine :p

cos i have no idea what im doing all these errors ^^ cheers

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know what is code for Fleet Avenger Battle Cruiser

Back