Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Server V1

Reaction score
Hello, I again took up the Point Blank project already 6 times trying to finish the server, I hope this will be the last time ..

This time I chose C # (NetCore), and maybe there will be a public version of the build.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I again took up the Point Blank project already 6 times trying to finish the server, I hope this will be the last time ..

This time I chose C # (NetCore), and maybe there will be a public version of the build.
You will start with UDP2 or you will work directly to the UDP3?

Reaction score
I'm going to work with both modes, then it depends on if it's bots then there automatically UDP2, if the battles with the players then UDP3.

The outline of both servers is already there, it remains only the connection between them to make and to the game server to finish the launch of the battle.

Reaction score

Wow, good luck
I would have joined the development, but there will be little sense

Reaction score
Of course there is a lot of news, I understood a few weeks how clan battles work .. and yet I could make out the package structure

k2ytMWS - Point Blank Server V1 - RaGEZONE Forums
test0 - Point Blank Server V1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can find the client in my signature to the posts.
the same client version - 1.15.38-RU

Hi, I would like to try your interface.
How can I try it?
I've download the client, but this error appear when I try to open the launcher.

Back