Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB SDK (Skript47/MINI)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PB SDK by Skript47, modified by several dev's.

is in fact flagged by , yet due to lack of official release this is best we have got.

V1 - Paid/Yet gives error

godzilla - PB SDK (Skript47/MINI) - RaGEZONE Forums

click OK

click Continue

Now explore.

V2 - Free

Both versions get flagged by VirusTotal, so please use in a safe VM environment. (unless you don't care)

I definitely recommend using version 1 as the image converter works. Have not yet found any other tool that converts i3VTexImage to tga
Please note, that the second SDK is great for browsing files, while first is handicaped outside Asia.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I also have the PB SDK but use a password and I don't know the password, where do I get this PB SDK post ragezone which has been deleted and restricted and I get this PB SDK and then the password is not given

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I also have the PB SDK but use a password and I don't know the password, where do I get this PB SDK post ragezone which has been deleted and restricted and I get this PB SDK and then the password is not given

Not sure what you mean.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the paid version just take screenshot from my pc and do not work

Yes, it takes a screenshot for the SDK seller. It doesn't work for most people as is is blocked for non Asia use, although it works for me (North America) and lets me pass through with the error. Use a free version, if you require a conversion from i3VTexImage to tga, drop your file here in comments and i will convert it for you. Please note that some textures are encrypted, so you might not get what you are after.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, @godzilla

I need 3D models of Point Blank weapons! Can you use this program and share it with me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share this? i will try to bypass the password!

share this and i will try to bypass the password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
godzilla

I have reviewed the site. 3D weapon models are not shared on this site or I have not seen them.

I have reviewed the site. 3D weapon models are not shared on this site or I have not seen them

if you want just the 3D models, look on skript47's website.

this message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They put viruses in that .EXE, it takes the PRINT from the desktop of those who run the program and sends it to an IP in Thailand... I ask the moderators to kindly delete this topic, as it is VIRAL content, this becomes invasion of privacy

7jS95C - PB SDK (Skript47/MINI) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont think you can read, I have clearly stated that it is detected by virus total. Have also advised to use this program within a VM-Virtual Machine.
Provide something better FREE OF CHARGE to public or go cry in the corner.

check this page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think you can read, I have clearly stated that it is detected by virus total. Have also advised to use this program within a VM-Virtual Machine.
Provide something better FREE OF CHARGE to public or go cry in the corner.

check this page

godzilla

He didn't Weapon 3D models shared. PB SDK is required for this (He showed an example in this video -> ) . He wants WE to buy it. He did was Only Dinosaur and Character 3D shared.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, can U reupload File. Or someone here can reupload file or new link v1 / v2. Please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PB SDK by Skript47, modified by several dev's.

is in fact flagged by , yet due to lack of official release this is best we have got.

V1 - Paid/Yet gives error

click OK

click Continue

Now explore.

V2 - Free

Both versions get flagged by VirusTotal, so please use in a safe VM environment. (unless you don't care)

I definitely recommend using version 1 as the image converter works. Have not yet found any other tool that converts i3VTexImage to tga
Please note, that the second SDK is great for browsing files, while first is handicaped outside Asia.

Can you update links please?

Back