Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Client + Server (Private)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Private content, used in Point Blank - Project Sword

From what I've seen, clans work, all weapons work, possibly titles too, content made for multiplayer

it is in portuguese language (PTBR), enjoy

it's in C# and it's open-source, take the opportunity to do whatever you want, it's a worked content

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is content a friend gave me in exchange for some Habbo content I owned

It was used for Point Blank's brazilian server

Apparently everything is functional and ideal to assemble for the public (unlike PBDEV and some others which are very basic)

It is already compiled and has .exe executables, it also has its source and the latest PB Project Sword game

I ask you to test it and tell me about it here, I lost my HD shortly after I posted this content so unfortunately I was not able to test it

If the links break, you can create mirrors, but I do it myself and will post it here for everyone, in case it falls, because they didn't come from me

I don't particularly know how good this content is, but I'm someone who likes to spread cool stuff for free, for me this is the best content I could get from Point Blank, but the words of those who understand more are better, I ask let whoever tried it say, thank you

now about bots, I think so? possibly there are bots since the normal one has, as far as I remember, and supposedly everything is functional

I ask you to post a small tutorial too, but it's up to you what to do, feel free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, there's a password!

whats the password?

Luckily, it's in plain text on the source code, so it was easy to find:
in Program.cs -> Main function:>

Console.Clear();
Console.WriteLine("Digite a Senha:");
// if (ComDiv.gen5(Console.ReadLine()) == "cc4bdcdfef0c34aaa7853d0e50c00516") - senha encriptada//
if (Console.ReadLine() == "Surrender4554")

Password is Surrender4554

Hope this helps!

Also, there seems that there's a function that sends an email to the developers when you type a wrong password:
string nome = "Nome da maquina:" + Environment.MachineName + "\n";
string usuario = "Usuario" + Environment.UserName + "\n";
using (SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient("smtp.outlook.com", 587)
{
Credentials = new NetworkCredential("lucasmanero010@outlook.com", "Lucasmanero0."),
EnableSsl = true
})
{
client.Send("lucasmanero010@outlook.com", "lucasmanero010@outlook.com", "[URGENTE]Erro de senha no auth", "Alguem tentou acessar o servidor e errou a senha" + nome + usuario);
}

Console.Clear();
Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red;
Console.WriteLine("Senha incorreta (Reportando Aos Desenvolvedores.)");
Process.GetCurrentProcess().WaitForExit();

Be careful.

joaowars776 - Point Blank Client + Server (Private) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server doesn't completely start, i assume it's caused by this code:

foreach (string msg in args)
if (ComDiv.gen5(msg) == "f2c076c9e8cd34ce4cd122f3d9ae1b28")
check = true;

Which checks for an argument, which when hashed to md5 equals to f2c076c9e8cd34ce4cd122f3d9ae1b2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it isn't worth the time, despite having a pretty crappy security implementation i couldn't replicate his build environment. So, for now, i cannot share a fixed version of this server.
I tried cracking the md5, but it seems the password isn't in any wordlist, so bruteforcing would take a long time.

I take back what i just said.
Making good progress!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is important to Crack the md5? I mean, with 010hex you can search for this md5 and overwrite with one that you know the answer and bypass this poop mechanism, is the approach I would take

I managed to get the project to build on vs 2022. Reverse engineered the db from the navicat format to normal sql.
Everything is going as planned. Bots are not working so i cannot test the gameplay yet.

As per my previous messages, i managed to get it to build on vs 2022 with .NET 4.5.1;

What i've done:

• Removed bloat code;
  • Removed creepy phone-home functions; :scared:
  • Remove the password system;
  • Exported the Navicat DB to normal SQL, so you can just import that badboy directly into postgresql without paing for navicat. :thumbup1:

What i've tested:

• Shop works;
  • Characters work;
  • Guns work;
  • No AI; :(:
  • Didn't quite get it to connect on another machine. :?:

Until i am able to connect to it from other machine it's basically useless. :shot:

For today, this is as far as i will go.
I'll leave you guys with a download link (with compiled files, of course), and a virustotal link:

That's it!
Sincerely, Pipoquinha.

PS: Instructions in the zip file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Managed to connect in another machine (virtual box)
Entered a lobby, started and... Nothing.

This doesn't look good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why all the fuss about this server. It is the MoMz Games server, it has been running on the net for more than 3 years now.. you can find it everywhere, including the source with the protections already removed.

Take a look here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f904/pointblank-udp3-files-source-1163911/

Again thanks MoMz Games for this milestone, bad-coded but complete.

Back