Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PB SDK Skript47 C# - Version 2015 - 2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[RELEASE SOURCE PB SDK By Skript47]

I will share the Source PB SDK By Skript47.
Because I bought this source license.
PB SDK is a Multipurpose Tool for Point Blank and here are some screenshots of the appearance of the PB SDK Skript47.

NB : This SDK Not work perfectly, Only exports obj for other game objects. You need to re-source the code to work with the latest version of Point Blank. Not working for editing Pef files.
zikymalakian - [Release] PB SDK Skript47 C# - Version 2015 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums
zikymalakian - [Release] PB SDK Skript47 C# - Version 2015 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

DO NOT FOR SALE OR RENT !!!

Attachment Source : or

Hope this is useful for you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
owh, sorry.. i found. Actualy Work 100% thx.. terimakasih banyak dari saya, sungguh saya sangat berterimakasih...

i upload my creation at my yt: check it ( Tanya Jockey )

soo, can u help me.. How to Convert Again TGA/any to I3VImage Format?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to know how to decrypt some i3VTexImage files because it error in some files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you still have the file here? I tried to download but it can't I really need it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to personally changed the Point Blank v42 game for myself and friends, but unfortunately I ran into difficulties with reading and editing client files. I wanted to download the program that you posted in your post, but the link is not active ;( If possible, could you please send it to me by email kenzo142rus@gmail.com if you don't want to publish it, or you can update it in your post. Please help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody have this tools link its down please update it

Back