Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! Ragezone!
In the text file, links are given additionally for working with this source.
Install everything and then you can work with it!Soon there will be an installation tutorial.

Features:
* Rating system (Phantom pb) - For the place of rubles - rating. Earnings rating exclusively on the modes of undermining and destruction!On the modes of dead match and the rest the rating is not issued (issued only for VIPs).The full balance of the rating system, it all depends on headshots, deaths and killings.
* Working seasonal statistics.
* Licks (emblems) (5- Testers, 13 - Guard. 9 - Lick of the winner, 14 - Devs, 19 - Best)
* PVP 8x8.
* PVE 4x8.
* Client version v37.
* Premium system.
* Missions fully work.
* Fully working cards.
* Internal anti-cheat, included external anti-cheat BL S.E.S (personal revision of protection). \ Standard anti-cheat (Xigncode) is disabled! - due to problems (Please Wait).

* Different teams.
* Fixed battle server.
* Attached tools for developers.
* New ranks + 15 ranks.
* The most working client on the entire Internet.
* New sounds.And a lot of other things.

Included in this source code!
+ Fully working launcher, with checking for packs and fully checking files.
+ Personal builder that encrypts files for the launcher (which updates the game through them).
+ All admin tools, a lot of tasty art (psd, jpeg (hd), png).
the source file contains notes with notes and help for developers. And also everything (text commands) and notes made work.
+ RIP Website Official PB Revolution

Video Release

Download Source (Client, server, tools, launcher...):

UDP-12.01.20Tutorial Setup :
Photo
UPD: 09.01.20 - I am very sorry that this source appeared only yesterday, it was published as early as December 30, but the moderator published it only recently. I will try to make a textbook as soon as possible and put it out for you!
Also, the topic information was slightly corrected and updated. Special thanks to the ragezone.com administration for publishing.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
waiting for the tutorial, i already test and running this server but i had some issues the database can work normally when i try to create new user on database seems different than the output.

i hope you make the tutorial and thank you very much for sharing this file to public

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPD: 09.01.20 - I am very sorry that this source appeared only yesterday, it was published as early as December 30, but the moderator published it only recently. I will try to make a textbook as soon as possible and put it out for you!
Also, the topic information was slightly corrected and updated. Special thanks to the ragezone.com administration for publishing.

I met a lot of people who sold other people's servers and deceived people.
I hope the Jews will no longer sell other people's servers, so that they can take money from dunno, from which they themselves did not fix it. I am not the creator of this server, But I worked on it and worked on it; it is completely working, corrected and modernized.
Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry for my English.
thank you, i edit AllDBsConnect but seems the database not response correctly. How to edit starting player package like gold and money when they create account first time?

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! Ragezone!
In the text file, links are given additionally for working with this source.
Install everything and then you can work with it!Soon there will be an installation tutorial.

Features:

Included in this source code!
+ Fully working launcher, with checking for packs and fully checking files.
+ Personal builder that encrypts files for the launcher (which updates the game through them).
+ All admin tools, a lot of tasty art (psd, jpeg (hd), png).
the source file contains notes with notes and help for developers. And also everything (text commands) and notes made work.
+ RIP Website Official PB Revolution

Video Release

Download Source (Client, server, tools, launcher...):
Photo

I have tried to run compiled in release folder and recompile it again from source but the client still can't connect to server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should also edit in the auth.ini, battle.ini and game.ini sections so the error problem will no longer exist

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same problem
QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

my error screenshoot :
did you use public ip or localhost?i tested on my VPS exiting game after i click the channel server, do you know how to fix it?

bellow my steps:
- Edit AllDBsConnect
- Edit MX4_ZX.l3Pack and put into Pack folder client
- Compile the source
- Run Launcher.bat

Last edited:
Reaction score
QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

my error screenshoot :
did you use public ip or localhost?i tested on my VPS exiting game after i click the channel server, do you know how to fix it?

bellow my steps:
- Edit AllDBsConnect
- Edit MX4_ZX.l3Pack and put into Pack folder client
- Compile the source
- Run Launcher.bat

Check your console log... probably the same postgresql connection "problem" that those lazy had..

Back