Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check your console log... probably the same postgresql connection "problem" that those lazy had..
may i know your step and what version do you use postgreesql?

same problem

i think the problem is on gameservers setting on database public or local because i try to running on my local same thinks error, my database are correctly connect not showing error on console like yours all green, but when i login in game i got stuck on server selection and will disconnect automaticlly exit from game if try to connect.

Reaction score

Here it's working, I need only add channels in database...

data\battle\battleserverlist.xml

~edit

database: gameservers, channels

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will do a tutorial on connecting and configuring everything! starting with the launcher ending with the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this database installer not works 100%, alot of data isn't inserting on database, I'm adding manually

everything works 100%, tomorrow you will see everything. Most likely you are doing something wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my error on console

thank you very much for responding us

Open PointBlank Server.sln > Search (// case 2654:)

// case 2654: // packet = new BASE_USER_EXIT_REC(this, buff); break;
uncommented // case and // packet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open PointBlank Server.sln > Search (// case 2654:)
uncommented // case and // packet
ok i try to update the code, i set the battleserverlist and database aswell i hope this will fix my problem thank you very much for response me. How to sett starter pack like medal etc because when i register trough the database and test to login the system gave me 100 medal

still problem not fix after i uncommented you told me
here the log server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i try to update the code, i set the battleserverlist and database aswell i hope this will fix my problem thank you very much for response me. How to sett starter pack like medal etc because when i register trough the database and test to login the system gave me 100 medalstill problem not fix after i uncommented you told me here the log server
What exactly is your problem? Tomorrow in the tutorial I will show how to change the starter kit.

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
ok i try to update the code, i set the battleserverlist and database aswell i hope this will fix my problem thank you very much for response me. How to sett starter pack like medal etc because when i register trough the database and test to login the system gave me 100 medal

still problem not fix after i uncommented you told me
here the log server

Make sure the sync port, port and ip in gameservers are desame in battlelistserver.xml and also for the channels search it on database.sql using notepad copy the query and run

no weapons during the game, idk why

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure the sync port, port and ip in gameservers are desame in battlelistserver.xml and also for the channels search it on database.sql using notepad copy the query and run

no weapons during the game, idk why
which one i already set the sync port on database and battlelistserver.xml, thank you for your response

What exactly is your problem? Tomorrow in the tutorial I will show how to change the starter kit.

exiting after i click the battle list server not error founds on the console, thank you for your response

Back