Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow step by step the video tutorial, but that problem still exist... and is the same error that QuietCode show in the video...(more or less at the end of the video, before the login)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i have the same error with the .bat too
the fix for your error its kinda simple, files are missing, download or search for another pb clients,copy the missing files and paste in your client, it should be fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the fix for your error its kinda simple, files are missing, download or search for another pb clients,copy the missing files and paste in your client, it should be fixed.

Thanks, but I don't understand what files are missing/where i have to put them .... Where I cand find them and why I said the error with the path E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]
(as the video)
I don't have the E:\PB_BACKUP_all directory, ecc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client Fix PB Phantom :

I find the missing files, now the error not appear... but after the login page i'm bugged on main, and whean I click on the server game the game crash. I attach the screen

Screeen - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm the log I see that there are some error for no find file in this path E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\ , but the path is not mine... not exist....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I have seen that an error when choosing a server try using my sql is empty and can be used

Link :

QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back