Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir help me please.[E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]Failed to load LocaleValue.pefCannot create a file when that file already exists.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]Failed to load LocaleValue.pef please help mechange client fix

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]Failed to load LocaleValue.pef please help me

looks like a client error due to poor translation in scripts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This happens when you start the whole server correctly even so when you put the data to register you lose the connection now I have the following error when I enter a server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Admin Commands Not WOrking????

Simple: .changerank 323 53
.all Simple Text

NOT WORKİNG how can ı fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is this working at vps specs

1vcore
2GB ram
40 GB SSD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm connecting the database to the PostgreSQL google / via navicat connected fine, but when the server starts, it gives errors does not connect to the database

how to make a server online? and not on the local network

Reaction score
Hi, I'm connecting the database to the PostgreSQL google / via navicat connected fine, but when the server starts, it gives errors does not connect to the database

how to make a server online? and not on the local network
use the Public IP of the VPS you are using

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a Microsoft server, I configured everything, but it does not connect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a Microsoft server, I configured everything, but it does not connect

at this stage, re-watch all the tutorials (very clear) read all comments (very helpful info). Otherwise, join one of the pirate servers. We got one for North America, called . Join the Discord to be up to date on what is happening, as it is still in open beta.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I connected everything to the Microsoft server and I go into the game but the bots do not appear

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem that RSBuild gives me an error when trying to open the system.exe

who has a sulocion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I wanted to know why I enter with any password and also without password? I did as in the video to remove those two points .. but nothing ..

How do I remove the chat filter? It's annoying does not write anything ..
How come the BOMB mode doesn't cause the bomb to be planted? remains at the maximum but nothing ?.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost everything is working fine on My end. I've Enabled all shop Items including the Barret M82 and bomb Mode is working as well as bots and TDM but when i try to open the Map "Sandstorm aka C_Sandstorm"(NOT SandStorm Diff map) i get an engine error and my friends and i are forced to restart the game. I'm using the client provided with translated Strings but even with the original files i get the error.

It Says "Can't Create a file when that file already exists"

lNntA7G - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums
]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you tell me what the problem is in this picture?

What problem is it?

QuietCode - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Selecting Sandstorm (aka C_Sandstorm) in the room creation causes that error. i have no idea how to fix it

Reaction score
Selecting Sandstorm (aka C_Sandstorm) in the room creation causes that error. i have no idea how to fix it

Almost everything is working fine on My end. I've Enabled all shop Items including the Barret M82 and bomb Mode is working as well as bots and TDM but when i try to open the Map "Sandstorm aka C_Sandstorm"(NOT SandStorm Diff map) i get an engine error and my friends and i are forced to restart the game. I'm using the client provided with translated Strings but even with the original files i get the error.

It Says "Can't Create a file when that file already exists"

lNntA7G - [Release] PointBlank19 Full Source | Happy New Year everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums
]

I have the same problem, how can we fix?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back