Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he dont enter in server here , infinity connecting the server message and after PROTOCOL_BASE_LOGIN_REQ: System.NullReferenceException: pb private

PM me bro for configuration server , because i'am have a full source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a long time I didn't post a PB after I retired doing things at the beginning of the new year, Without further ado I will share a little Rebuild Server V3.24 PBNE which I have repaired the Inventory

Come on, improve your performance and don't care about what other people say, focus on being yourself

Edit: Previously the link crashed and I added some Weapon IDs & Map IDs for v3.24 as an apology

Link:

overlord1 - Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95% - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download link has been fixed and thanks for reporting it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download link has been fixed and thanks for reporting it

I am try change Google Drive to ZippyShare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
overlord1 - Server v3.24 Thai udp3 8x8 95% - RaGEZONE Forums

dont download its virus backdoor.
VirusTotal Scan, Click Here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that I don't share the source code directly, only I rebuild the server, but if anyone is interested, please read Note.txt

I found the virus in the program:- PointBlank.Auth- PointBlank.Battle- PointBlank.GameBut I didn't give any virus in the program, If someone hesitates to download the file that's okay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have Full src Evolved Pb 8x8 udp3 100 % bomb mode 100% all functional works v42

Back