Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website PointBlank V42

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EyeTracker,
Hi. The site is very good, for which I want to sincerely thank you for your work.
I'm having some questions and difficulties right now.

1) Do you plan to add descriptions to fields in backupDataBaseV42.sql so that it is clear which field is responsible for what.
2) And the most difficult thing for me is how to link the MoMz v42 server to the site so that through the administrative panel you can see what weapons are in the game and change them and manage the server itself? That is, starting, stopping, sending a message to all players who are online, etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EyeTracker,
Hi. The site is very good, for which I want to sincerely thank you for your work.
I'm having some questions and difficulties right now.

1) Do you plan to add descriptions to fields in backupDataBaseV42.sql so that it is clear which field is responsible for what.
2) And the most difficult thing for me is how to link the MoMz v42 server to the site so that through the administrative panel you can see what weapons are in the game and change them and manage the server itself? That is, starting, stopping, sending a message to all players who are online, etc

if you want to use my integrated system, you need to customize the server, i've do same thing on my own server and thats work so far, but i can't publish my own server because there are many vulnerability inside there. and just for studying purpose

does it work for v37 ?
i dont know, but you must try it first

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to use my integrated system, you need to customize the server, i've do same thing on my own server and thats work so far, but i can't publish my own server because there are many vulnerability inside there. and just for studying purpose

No, I don't need your setup, I would like instructions on how to configure the site to work with the server, what configurations need to be installed to manage the server Point Blank through the site

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I don't need your setup, I would like instructions on how to configure the site to work with the server, what configurations need to be installed to manage the server Point Blank through the site

if you not following my setup instruction, you'll never know how my integrated system work. just it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you not following my setup instruction, you'll never know how my integrated system work. just it

Unfortunately, the video tutorial does not say about this, but in the WebReview I noticed that you use CommandManager, which I do not have. Apparently you have some kind of your own development, and how to configure the site's connection with CommandManager, is not said anywhere (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the video tutorial does not say about this, but in the WebReview I noticed that you use CommandManager, which I do not have. Apparently you have some kind of your own development, and how to configure the site's connection with CommandManager, is not said anywhere (

sure, that secret feature, im using tcp connection for site, and server as receiver

how to fix

https://imgur.com/IMpFaLg

dont try to modify this site if you dont know about code rules

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure, that secret feature, im using tcp connection for site, and server as receiver

As an example, can I get acquainted with this? For example, how is this done in the MoMz server and which ports are used for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As an example, can I get acquainted with this? For example, how is this done in the MoMz server and which ports are used for this

my server refer to this , you can develop your own server or contribute my private repo on github

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i never modify this side, i am just put the file website to htdocs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've testing on my localhost and works
just follow my installation guide

my site only support to php 5.6 - 7.4

The site will not work above PHP version 7.4.29, I personally checked. Although you can of course change part of the code, but then other problems pop up there and they can also be fixed, but I did not do this and it was easier to install PHP 7.4.29

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The site will not work above PHP version 7.4.29, I personally checked. Although you can of course change part of the code, but then other problems pop up there and they can also be fixed, but I did not do this and it was easier to install PHP 7.4.29

this my current php version :
and no error at all

for information, my site using composer, and composer have their own requirements

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this my current php version :
and no error at all

for information, my site using composer, and composer have their own requirements

That's right that's right

Back