Error with OPCODE 623 turns 620

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Error with OPCODE 623 turns 620

I'm making a server and I'm having trouble PROTOCOL_BASE_DAILY_RECORD_ACKI put the opcode 623 correctly, but turns 620 in the game because of the last byte of the package. Could someone let me know how this works?

PRINT: https://i.imgur.com/8VYfAq4.png
    Last edited by ArmoredTrix; 08-02-21 at 08:17 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

Re: Error with OPCODE 623 turns 620

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredTrix View Post
    I'm making a server and I'm having trouble PROTOCOL_BASE_DAILY_RECORD_ACKI put the opcode 623 correctly, but turns 620 in the game because of the last byte of the package. Could someone let me know how this works? ThankPRINT: https://i.imgur.com/8VYfAq4.png
    Can you better explain this? I don't get what you mean.

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FusionDev View Post
    Can you better explain this? I don't get what you mean.
    I'm creating a current version PointBlank emulator (3.58), analyzed the server packages and came across something different, the opcode of the packages are changed based on the last byte, example:

GameSend packet: 622
    ServerSend Packet: 517 and the last byte 0x64 (in-game will perform the actions with opcode 623)

Is there a formula to predict these changes?

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredTrix View Post
    I'm creating a current version PointBlank emulator (3.58), analyzed the server packages and came across something different, the opcode of the packages are changed based on the last byte, example:

GameSend packet: 622
    ServerSend Packet: 517 and the last byte 0x64 (in-game will perform the actions with opcode 623)

Is there a formula to predict these changes?
    I've not worked so much on the the last version, but I remember that the packet from server was sended encrypted with a bitshift.

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FusionDev View Post
    I've not worked so much on the the last version, but I remember that the packet from server was sended encrypted with a bitshift.
    Yes I decrypted the packages and I can read the data but the problem is the opcode that changes according to the last byte...
    It seems that there is a calculation in the game just for the opcode...

Advertisement