Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix Cant Plant bomb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change the , to . in maps.xml but ddnt fix the bug
anyone can help me ?:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to edit time zone check your source code

Can you tell me the specific location of the code ?

you need to edit time zone check your source code
you mean this ?
public static DateTime GetLinkerTime(Assembly assembly, TimeZoneInfo target = null) { var filePath = assembly.Location; const int c_PeHeaderOffset = 60; const int c_LinkerTimestampOffset = 8; var buffer = new byte[2048]; using (var stream = new FileStream(filePath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)) stream.Read(buffer, 0, 2048); var offset = BitConverter.ToInt32(buffer, c_PeHeaderOffset); var secondsSince1970 = BitConverter.ToInt32(buffer, offset + c_LinkerTimestampOffset); var epoch = new DateTime(1970, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, DateTimeKind.Utc); return TimeZoneInfo.ConvertTimeFromUtc(epoch.AddSeconds(secondsSince1970), target ?? TimeZoneInfo.Local); }

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to edit time zone on server machine

Which time zone Russia or Brazil ?
what if i change the confi.ini theres a
regionBlock=false
GameLocale=Russia, Brazil
What if i change the Russia and Brazil with my country you think my problem would be solve?
or i just simply change the time in my server ?

Upvote 0
Back