Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Hello everyone, as I promised I did a tutorial!
For New Year's release (PointBlank19 | Heppy new Year)

- Special thanks to the administration, and I also want to say that on the video there are some points in the code I had unexpected errors, but if you look carefully and read, everything is clear even for a novice!In this video, I showed everything as simple as possible.See you soon!

This tutorial shows:How to install the server, configure the launcher, make the launcher work and update the game, change the launcher, change the starting set on the server.

Ragezone Topic :

Tutorial :

Software :
Navicat :
Xampp (Webserver):
PostgreSQL 9.3 :
WARRING :
Do you want us to develop further anti-cheat for the game (Pirate PointBlank) and pirated servers?
please reply / write in the comments!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much man! Could we can use English client?
yes, but you can translate to any language. Our client is already adapted for any translation, we specially pulled files from ".i3pack".
For convenient translation. New translation file directory - "Phantom 1.0 Full\Client\Script\String\Brazil\.txt files"

В след раз советую юзать OpenServer ( ), в мега версии есть и postgresql и прога для работы с ним)
И выбор версий самого postgresql и много чего годного.

А так спасибо конечно, но какой тебе профит с этого?
Many people are deceived on server sales; I’m tired of watching people sell what people already have.And so, there will be a full assembly, everyone will be able to install and play both with friends and with a more global society.In principle, now it is already 2020, it is ridiculous to look at this forum due to the fact that there is not really a suitable product or textbook.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, but you can translate to any language. Our client is already adapted for any translation, we specially pulled files from ".i3pack".

Many people are deceived on server sales; I’m tired of watching people sell what people already have.And so, there will be a full assembly, everyone will be able to install and play both with friends and with a more global society.In principle, now it is already 2020, it is ridiculous to look at this forum due to the fact that there is not really a suitable product or textbook.

Есть шанс что иннова может подать на меня в суд если я буду использовать данный сервак? (вспомним историю с эпикпб)

--
Is there a chance that innova can sue me if I use this server? (remember the story from epikpb)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Есть шанс что иннова может подать на меня в суд если я буду использовать данный сервак? (вспомним историю с эпикпб)--Is there a chance that innova can sue me if I use this server? (remember the story from epikpb)
EN - If they record +150 people online with you, then most likely yes, because they are simply crushed by a toad. And so, in principle, the rump will soon die. In Europe, they are already testing the server and playing, the zeppetto is silent. Innova very soon will close the server itself, the maximum that they can block the VKontakte group is my personal opinion.

RU - Если они зафиксируют у вас онлайн в +150 человек, то скорее всего да, ибо их просто напросто задавит жаба. А так в принципе, рупб скоро умрёт. В Европе уже во всю тестируют сервера и играют, Zepetto молчит. Innova совсем скоро сама закроет сервера, максимум что они могут, заблокировать группу Вконтакте - это лично мое мнение.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EN - If they record +150 people online with you, then most likely yes, because they are simply crushed by a toad. And so, in principle, the rump will soon die. In Europe, they are already testing the server and playing, the zeppetto is silent. Innova very soon will close the server itself, the maximum that they can block the VKontakte group is my personal opinion.
Да уже несколько лет жду пока подохнет)
----
I’ve been waiting for it to close for several years)

Noq

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm unable to find a solution for LocalValue

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi how are you?Well, I'm sending this message to ask for help, I'm creating a pirate server at close range, apparently version 37, it's set up and everything, but after playing the game and clicking on the servers, the error doesn't open and I take DC , Can you help me please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi how are you?Well, I'm sending this message to ask for help, I'm creating a pirate server at close range, apparently version 37, it's set up and everything, but after playing the game and clicking on the servers, the error doesn't open and I take DC , Can you help me please?
this source are work flawless just dm me if you need little help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this, im newbie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the problem has been fixed, and now this problem appears, sorry my english is not good, because using google translate, by the way thanks for replying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
QuietCode - [Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?! - RaGEZONE Forums
help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Есть инструкция как запустить на linux?

Я запускаю через mono но ошибка:

уже все перепробовал

Use Windows

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro error plese help me

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELP PLZ

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
QuietCode - [Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?! - RaGEZONE Forums
Не запускается битва с ботами.Висит подготовка к бою,потом кидает в главное меню.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i set the autoaccount to false in config.

i create a website to register the account with md5 hash
then i tried to login with wrong password for testing purpose, but it successfully logged in.
where its should be not right?

where's the file i should fix? thank you.

Back