Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best OS for v1345?

Reaction score
So, I used to manage a 1345 server in my country. I've been away from JD a few years, last server I ran was the v1601 (I think, the Seira one). There is a tutorial here made by me for preparing Centos 6.5~6.10 to get these files (Seira Update). But it doesnt seem to work for me when using the 1345 serverfiles.

I've tried to install Centos 4.4, 4.8, 5.8 and all of them have no base-repo working, I can't even pass the yum update step.

Anyone know a good Centos 4.8 BaseRepo or any other OS that I can use on VBox/VMWare to use the 1345 files again?

Reaction score
why xampp? just install mysql server, java and the required libs to run the bins and you're done.
Well, i did install mysql server, java jdk 1.6.0_12 and the libs I think its needed (libstdc++.so.5)

Am I missing something? gs is not running, and I already tried to put VIPAward.data to vipaward.data, maybe the gs.bin is corrupted Idk =/

Upvote 0
Back