Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Bug Report on Entry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope you are all well. I have recently tried to make a test server and have encountered an issue where my client will let me login, create a character and enter the game to the moment where I see my character. However, as soon as I see my character, or sometimes before that, I crash and get a bug report. This is after making 110 dummy accounts etc. Am I missing something here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd love to get a fix.

Thanks all and have a nice rest of your day/week.

I should probably add that my machine is a Dedicated Server with Ubuntu 16.04 and 12 GB RAM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Upload your AF.log and AM.log in \element\logs\ folder as file or "spoiler" tag. Some character selection screen files could be corrupted or missing.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Upload your AF.log and AM.log in \element\logs\ folder as file or "spoiler" tag. Some character selection screen files could be corrupted or missing.
Sent on Discord
Make sure every files are the same, (litmodels.pck, maps folder, loaddata.pck)
All files are from Reborn JDs original Seira Client. I've tried other clients as well. But none work. I even tried fresh files and that didn't work either. I've been getting that issue ever since I tried installing Hydran files on a dedicated machine.. I know it's not Server-side, or I wouldn't even be able to login.. so I am not sure what is wrong..

Upvote 0
Back