Console commands for 422

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Console commands for 422

Hi,

So, I've been trying to setup a 422 server using @TaraLong server files (thanks!), and I've mostly kinda successful so far. That said, I've hit some road blocks on using the debug console. No matter what values I use on ptemplate.conf, no server side commands (such as adding items, gold, or levels, all d_c2scmd variants) work at all. Curiously, d_fps 1 shows players IDs, instead of client side fps.

I've been using commands described on https://forum.ragezone.com/f617/rele...43/index9.html, but I'm not confident they are the same for 422 server files. Also, I couldn't find any references to console commands on any files, how would I go about that?

Thanks!

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    550Posts

Re: Console commands for 422

422 is a very old version and most of the functions that you're trying to use are not even available or doing completely different thing.
    Shall we?

MemberRank
    Jan 2020 Join Date
    79Posts

The english client has the Debug disabled. You can type the commands but they do nothing. The TruTien client allows all the debug functions to work. So i'm thinking that maybe some file has been modified in the client that disables the Debug commands.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TaraLong View Post
    The english client has the Debug disabled.
    Yeah this was it. Thank you for all the help!

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    550Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TaraLong View Post
    The english client has the Debug disabled. You can type the commands but they do nothing. The TruTien client allows all the debug functions to work. So i'm thinking that maybe some file has been modified in the client that disables the Debug commands.
    Hmm, thats quite interesting never though about that to try the vietnamiese client.. :D
    Shall we?

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrosenov View Post
    Hmm, thats quite interesting never though about that to try the vietnamiese client.. :D
    It's really great. While some functions still wont work (such as instant 150), all of the more important ones do. Level up (2000), level 10x (1999), item spawning (10807) and enemy spawning (10802) are all fine. If you find some others that are good, let me know!

Advertisement