Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm running my local server inside VMWare and I was wondering how I can activate the battleground, edit the realm name "Good" to something else (I tried modifying that in the client but to no avail :( ), display something in the "Status" and activate more than 1 realm?

I cannot find anything on the internet about this, would you please help me? :*:

Screenshots :
JPczwBc - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

ib0K6Bl - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have managed to fix the top list/toplist (Hall of Excellence):
Add this at the bottom of the start file in the root folder (use Winscp)

cd /usr/rain/gamedbd
./gamesys.conf ./dbhomewdb &
sleep 9
cd /usr/rain/toplist
./run
sleep 10

and here's the translation of top list :

razcol - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

razcol - JD 422 How to activate Battlegrounds/Realm Name/More than 1 realm? - RaGEZONE Forums

if somebody could help me with BG that'd be nice

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone? Perhaps somebody knows how to open more than 1 realm or reduce battleground 500 HoF requirement?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone? Perhaps somebody knows how to open more than 1 realm or reduce battleground 500 HoF requirement?
1. Open more realm. u can run this command, ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias[1->15].conf
for 442, u can use iweb tool to make 500 character it easy and fast way to open battle. or u can reduce need char in gs, but have some skill about disassemble(not recommend)

Upvote 0
Back