Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need 3.3 or 3.5 Ace online server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have 3.3 or 3.5 server files and client? All link on forum are dead!! And how to are setting up a 3.5 Server? Need some setting up guide!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make and xor different login and pass than atum call web in global cfg?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make and xor different login and pass than atum call web in global cfg?

AtumAdminTool -> XOR Encryption -> put source string like 'atum' or anything you want. then put key string with your XOR key (it depend on your server)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am having this error: "the game will be terminated. Terminated at [0xe003] case T_ERROR(FC)"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for source code, look in this forum => release section
To find a value in all project on VS => ctrl+shift+f (default key binding)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm executing fieldserver Exe has the following error. I don't know how to solve it. Please ask for help. Thank you very much I like this flying game very much, thank you

CFieldMapWorkspace::CheckWarpObjectIndexInfo_ VCNWarpObjectIndex Error, Map(3018) WapObjectIndex(1082)[ERROR] CAtumDBHelper::LoadMysteryItemDropInfo_ error !!, pItemInfo(0x0) MysteryItemDropNum( 270) ReqLevel( 0~110) DropItemNum( 8360600) DropCount( 1~ 1)[ERROR] CMonsterDBAccess::GetAllMonsters_2 Monster Item percent error !!, MonsterName[ Bishop: 2001800] TotalUsingPercent[30] [Error] CMonsterDBAccess::GetAllMonsters_1 Monster Item error, MonsterName[ : 2097600] ItemNum[7513700][ERROR] CMonsterDBAccess::GetAllMonsters_2 Monster Item percent error !!, MonsterName[\bOsiris Small Blaster\b: 2102100] TotalUsingPercent[25]

Upvote 0
Back