Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aceonline.atm missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not expecting any reply here, but in case there is someone looking - im trying to set up a server, everything went well and now im setting up the client just to see if i can actually get it to launch. but my problem is, i dont have the aceonline.atm (as far as i now thats required?) because when i log in to the launcher, it says "file not found". and, well, i followed the guide (http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/guide-aceonline-4-2-using-1091471/) very closely (helped a lot), and i see that theres the launcher itself and the launcher.atm, but no aceonline.atm. how is the intended use of that? i dont understand the guide in that aspect, hope someone can answer that.

Reaction score
.net 3.5 (which is needed for the sdk 9)

Idk what you are installing, but first of all i don't think that DirectX needs .Net since it's C++ only (maybe only the installer, but i don't think that either
Second of all Windows 7 and upwards already contains .Net 3.5 or 4.0 pre installed by Microsoft as an OS component

And if you really want help, then you have to give us enough information whats going wrong, as an example:
What DxSDK download link you used, what source exactly you are trying to compile, give us screenshots, as many information you can give.

Upvote 0
Back