Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can I change the XOR KEY?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.For example, I know that the key of "quest.tex" is "alkdjh flds flsjadhf ;kjdfha;sdflkha;s33". Can I change it ? Where can I find it in the source code?
2.I found that some private services can encrypt "interface.tex" with XOR. How do I do this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.For example, I know that the key of "quest.tex" is "alkdjh flds flsjadhf ;kjdfha;sdflkha;s33". Can I change it ? Where can I find it in the source code?
2.I found that some private services can encrypt "interface.tex" with XOR. How do I do this?

For 1. question you can look at the " AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp" I think you can find your answer here,

See under this method➴
Code:
GAME_SERVER_INFO_FOR_ADMIN g_arrGameServers[]

For 2. question you can use St34lth4ng3l AtumZipperx64 tool and you can lock your folder with XOR key.
but if you use this method you should change your code to read your locked file.
->

all the best!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For 1. question you can look at the " AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp" I think you can find your answer here,

See under this method➴
Code:
GAME_SERVER_INFO_FOR_ADMIN g_arrGameServers[]

For 2. question you can use @St34lth4ng3l AtumZipperx64 tool and you can lock your folder with XOR key.
but if you use this method you should change your code to read your locked file.
->

all the best!
thank you very much!

I know how to use the AtumZipper. I just don't know how to change the code to read the locked file. where is the code?
I think not in the
" AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again,
you should find header and cpp file of how load tex etc. and you can solve it ^^
and search type 'load' probably in Client side
have a nice day

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK,thank you again,although I still can't find the relevant source code.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change the XOR KEY

Hello guys I want change my method of payment to pay for pagseguro BR How can I change this ? I want pay in brazilian money. Thank you. Gente... Alguem sabe como eu mudo o modo de pagamento do paypal para o pagseguro ?

Upvote 0
Back