Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help ! can not complet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I apologize in advance for my English.
i need help with these errors:
use: nemerian42-ao43source-044c19e7bc54

serever.PNG - Help ! can not complet - RaGEZONE Forums Výstřižek.PNG - Help ! can not complet - RaGEZONE Forums
I want to create a private server to test new map and obj, eff
no other source code not workedi do not know what im doing wrong ......
discord: Lukina97#5237

thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I apologize in advance for my English.
i need help with these errors:
use: nemerian42-ao43source-044c19e7bc54

View attachment 169112View attachment 169113
I want to create a private server to test new map and obj, eff
no other source code not workedi do not know what im doing wrong ......
discord: Lukina97#5237

thank you in advance for your help

compile ProjectAtum/Basecase

there have some topic teach about compile order. maybe u can search there

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
compile ProjectAtum/Basecase

there have some topic teach about compile order. maybe u can search there

I have successfully compile the server and client files, but when I start the server nothing happens, no tasks appear in task manager, and no log records. What am I missing? By the way when I start the NPC server I get the error box "NCPServer Cash !!: Create dump file (exception 0xc00000005 arised)"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully compile the server and client files, but when I start the server nothing happens, no tasks appear in task manager, and no log records. What am I missing? By the way when I start the NPC server I get the error box "NCPServer Cash !!: Create dump file (exception 0xc00000005 arised)"

that's could be about mismatch config. like wrong path or file missing.

try cheking logs folder first i may tell you about what's happen. if it won't help try check basic config require like config_root.cfg should be same directory. all issue is so basically you should find what you missing.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's could be about mismatch config. like wrong path or file missing.

try cheking logs folder first i may tell you about what's happen. if it won't help try check basic config require like config_root.cfg should be same directory. all issue is so basically you should find what you missing.

There's nothing in log folder except NPC server error box, i tried to use config file, DB 4.3 but it couldn't be better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you missing config file so all server will crash. check in source code ^^

Upvote 0
Back