Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] duration SP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The method for save the time (of create and even determine the end/duration time) is made through the GetTickCount() in c++ (winbase.h header - in this case included in windows.h in stdafx.h), then you don't have a measure in seconds or minutes, but in Tick.
As you see in the piece of code above the DWORD is multiplied for 60 and after for 1000 before being compared with the m_dwTimeCreated value (with value assigned by m_dwCurrentTick variable).

Code:
DWORD dwLiveTime = ptmpNPCMonster->MonsterInfoPtr->MPOptionParam1*60*1000;
                    if(dwLiveTime < i_dwCurrentTick-ptmpNPCMonster->m_dwTimeCreated)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I don't know where in the code it was, but I remember that the sp time specified in MPOptionParam1 gets devided by 2 for the normal strategic point time it lives.

Those 120 minutes are the time that it lives in case if a mothership war ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the value of 60 and then change the value to 30
but in creating a strategic point of the message that the time 1:00
It must also write 30 minutes or less ....

as message 1 hour and the duration of the point goes for 1 hour.
the value of which I changed to 60 or 30 does nothing

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check .dat

What should I check in .dat? I haven't found the SP time

The method for save the time (of create and even determine the end/duration time) is made through the GetTickCount() in c++ (winbase.h header - in this case included in windows.h in stdafx.h), then you don't have a measure in seconds or minutes, but in Tick.
As you see in the piece of code above the DWORD is multiplied for 60 and after for 1000 before being compared with the m_dwTimeCreated value (with value assigned by m_dwCurrentTick variable).

Code:
DWORD dwLiveTime = ptmpNPCMonster->MonsterInfoPtr->MPOptionParam1*60*1000;
                    if(dwLiveTime < i_dwCurrentTick-ptmpNPCMonster->m_dwTimeCreated)

Do I need to change the code?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
I just fail to understand the predicament here.
Why don't you open the game's source? You'll see all the information you need to know about the map files (.dat) as well as all the code relevant to the thing you're looking for.
Why is reading so difficult for your lot?

If you can not work with code, you should either study a bit and learn the who and the what and the where, or just move swiftly along and never look back.
Please, stop wasting everyone's time and do as suggested.

Upvote 0
Back