Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] the interval between the strategic points

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you set the time of strategic points through the administration tool, the points are placed with too small an interval between them. How to make the points appear on all the settings of the time interval, for example the setting from 3: 00 to 11: 00 5 SP appear not in the first 6 hours but the entire period of time?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this issue but I realized that when you set up the tool once every 30 minutes, a strategic point appears, but when you do not, the server establishes the strategic points but depending on how many users are going. Since I knew this I did not use that feature again in the tool.A recommendation is not to put all the points enabled. just place 5 or 6 points enabled so that only points can be displayed at certain times.Another way a little easier (for me) is to make them appear for yourself with the command / summon (this only use if you are all day pending the game or delegate someone so you can invoke the strategic point)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this issue but I realized that when you set up the tool once every 30 minutes, a strategic point appears, but when you do not, the server establishes the strategic points but depending on how many users are going. Since I knew this I did not use that feature again in the tool.A recommendation is not to put all the points enabled. just place 5 or 6 points enabled so that only points can be displayed at certain times.Another way a little easier (for me) is to make them appear for yourself with the command / summon (this only use if you are all day pending the game or delegate someone so you can invoke the strategic point)

The end time of the strategic points is set to 23:59 but the points do not stretch until this time and appear at intervals of less than 1 hour and end at 20:25. If you reduce the number of points then the time of the last point will also decrease. How to distribute the SP evenly over time?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you set the time of strategic points through the administration tool, the points are placed with too small an interval between them. How to make the points appear on all the settings of the time interval, for example the setting from 3: 00 to 11: 00 5 SP appear not in the first 6 hours but the entire period of time?

hi, I not understand it clearly but I think you can do your wanted in SQL , if you Set it in SQL Try set from sql, because sometimes tools cannot be understood

Upvote 0
Back