• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need Hepl :( please. i want open server local .. I got these files here in the forum, the OMI is not generated and the server does not answer.i use sql server 2014

CLient - I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors - RaGEZONE Forums Server - I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors - RaGEZONE Forums DB - I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors - RaGEZONE Forums OMI - I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors - RaGEZONE Forums Error - I want to open a local server but it gives me several errors - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This forum has several topics and that in some of them you can find the answer.You try to open an EP2 Server (maybe I'm wrong)But for all episodes the configuration is the same. Check a video that is posted on YT or look for the answer in any previously opened thread here

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need Hepl :( please. i want open server local .. I got these files here in the forum, the OMI is not generated and the server does not answer.i use sql server 2014

View attachment 171728View attachment 171725View attachment 171727View attachment 171726View attachment 171724

lol so much time i didnt help someone, lemme feel good another day :dancemental:
is your preserver.exe running? if not, start it
did you start your launcher from command line? if not start it from cmd: ./launcher.atm 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back