Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Level 145 cap server files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The link in this post is for server files that are level cap 145 and has all the content included in the Mayhem Server up to client version 3.1.16. Simply copy the files from the "attrib" folder into the system.cpk of the official 1.0.81(or close to it) client and all content should work fine, if there are any issue reply here with your problem and I will help if I can when I have time to read and reply. Also if anyone can download it and re-upload to a more permanent link location that would be useful, I don't have a long term account with any file sharing network.

Enjoy the release. :)

Edit: I am now attaching the forgotten database script to this post for those needing the MySQL database, this is fully up to date and has working guardian pets if used in conjunction with 1.0.8X client and the server files in provided here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude. How's if the server's running and i dont want to wipe the data, can i use that db script to fix the guardian pets issue?

Mayhem's Exp Rate 50x?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude. How's if the server's running and i dont want to wipe the data, can i use that db script to fix the guardian pets issue?

Mayhem's Exp Rate 50x?

I am not sure what mayhems exp rate is, if you want to set your rate then once you have a GM power enabled character use the console to enter the command gm expratio (amount) where the amount is the rate you want it to be, 100 is 1x standard so if you want 50x the number would be 5000.

As for data I would suggest to bring the server down for maintenance and using whatever is familiar to you(such as Navicat) export the data of your tables for schools, characters, accounts and such to an SQL script, then create a db with this script and import your data to it, then you can use this database with your old data and it should be fine, however any old bugged pets should not be imported and instead all bugged pets should be deleted and all new ones made after the database migration in order to avoid bugs remaining/occurring again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yah i found out the Exp ratio, but it's better to fix it by the files than that ratio, after restart the server i need to re-config it by GM character. It's not stable for user. Btw, it's not high piority at all. I now still have 2 issues make me headache:

1. Shi Fang Maze map (like someone here also faced) that can go in, but can't go out: they will be freezed when going out (i saw the log it said something about triggerID). I temporarilty fix it by recommend the people going back by town portal instead. But it's hard becoz not so many read before playing on my community.
2. Even i tried your files and other server files, my players only got max level at 80 and the EXP bar stays at 100%. My GM character's ok on up to level 81, but the others can't. Anywhere else should i try to check and set to fix it? Becoz the GM character can going up, so i thought it's not the server file problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Shi Fang Maze map (like someone here also faced) that can go in, but can't go out: they will be freezed when going out (i saw the log it said something about triggerID). I temporarilty fix it by recommend the people going back by town portal instead. But it's hard becoz not so many read before playing on my community.

This can easily be fixed by taking the g03b.mb file from the client g03b.cpk in the map folder and overwrite the g03b.mb file in the maps section on the server side with it, then restart the server(if it was on at the time) and the issue should be fixed.(be ure to back up the g03b.mb on the server side first, and if this does not fix the issue then do it in reverse, ie. put the server side one into everyone's client via a patch).

2. Even i tried your files and other server files, my players only got max level at 80 and the EXP bar stays at 100%. My GM character's ok on up to level 81, but the others can't. Anywhere else should i try to check and set to fix it? Becoz the GM character can going up, so i thought it's not the server file problem?

Be sure to check if the .csv files for the level's are correct in the clients your players are using, these ones are the ones named after the classes, like playeratt_blade.csv, playeratt_staff.csv etc... be sure the exp tables of these properly go up to your desired level without any math errors in the stat gains or they will bug and be unable to level past the point where the math if working correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This can easily be fixed by taking the g03b.mb file from the client g03b.cpk in the map folder and overwrite the g03b.mb file in the maps section on the server side with it, then restart the server(if it was on at the time) and the issue should be fixed.(be ure to back up the g03b.mb on the server side first, and if this does not fix the issue then do it in reverse, ie. put the server side one into everyone's client via a patch).

Be sure to check if the .csv files for the level's are correct in the clients your players are using, these ones are the ones named after the classes, like playeratt_blade.csv, playeratt_staff.csv etc... be sure the exp tables of these properly go up to your desired level without any math errors in the stat gains or they will bug and be unable to level past the point where the math if working correctly.

Thanks again, I checked and using the people working files but no luck :( The level issue may be because of my 64bit system? But if becoz of the system, why my GM character can go up normally while the people dont? =.= (I tested by using my client and login to their character -> so it's not becoz of the client file, right?)

Tried to do as you say for the map, put .mb to server and then once reverse, not working. T.T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again, I checked and using the people working files but no luck :( The level issue may be because of my 64bit system? But if becoz of the system, why my GM character can go up normally while the people dont? =.= (I tested by using my client and login to their character -> so it's not becoz of the client file, right?)

Tried to do as you say for the map, put .mb to server and then once reverse, not working. T.T

If you can pm me a ink to your website or client download location I could get a copy of your client to investigate and help you with this, of course a copy of your server files(mainly the zone server.exe and the experience table .csv files, also the map folder from your server side for shi fang maze, which I believe should be named g03b) would also help me pin the issue down for you but that depends whether you are comfortable sharing those or not(I assure you I have no desire or need to copy anything from your files, my days of making or running wokf are long done and I also doubt you would have any modification I cannot easily do anyway), if you are then if you send me a pm with links for the downloads I'd be happy to look into it for you when I have time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can pm me a ink to your website or client download location I could get a copy of your client to investigate and help you with this, of course a copy of your server files(mainly the zone server.exe and the experience table .csv files, also the map folder from your server side for shi fang maze, which I believe should be named g03b) would also help me pin the issue down for you but that depends whether you are comfortable sharing those or not(I assure you I have no desire or need to copy anything from your files, my days of making or running wokf are long done and I also doubt you would have any modification I cannot easily do anyway), if you are then if you send me a pm with links for the downloads I'd be happy to look into it for you when I have time.

I didnt do any modifications, just use ppl files here. I think got a big mistake when using 1.68 files released here because i like his changed on NPC shop compared to the 1.67 released, but he also made some changes that make the game imbalance and too easy for my purpose that give players chance to enjoy a good game.

I will send the files that u need tonight, hope u could find out something. Thanks for your time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ghkdclgus, You can download the 81 client from here :

81 to 82 patch can be downloaded from here :

82 to 83 patch can be downloaded from here:

Enjoy the client, Note to change client version you must hex edit the version .dat for your server version or you can change server version to your client version xd.

Hello wpsim, You must have the regcheck files and a world of kung fu webpage to be able to create a User account. You can find the regcheck files in the 53 server files as it comes with a website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone re-upload the server files + database, along with details about the client version. Thank you
Too bad this section is dead..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone re-upload the server files + database, along with details about the client version. Thank you
Too bad this section is dead..

I would if I still had them. However I don't have any WoKF related files anymore and haven't for some time.

The reason this section is dead is because in English this game is dead. There is only 1 English Language private server left, Mayhem; and it has(probably, only the owners know for sure) less than 100 total players(possibly less than 50).

This section is dead in large part because there is almost no one to populate WoKF servers anymore. It's a 12 year old game of small size with a very limited engine and no viable source code available.

Back