Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Every released server files and tools I could find

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys
Many of you may not remember me but I used to be the moderator of this subforum.
I found files on my old hard drives. Don't know how many of them are working, but I am going to upload them as much as I can. I will update this post. Sorry, my upload speed sucks, it will take a while.
In order to create a server, follow all my guides in these forum. I hope the new moderators after me didn't delete them.
If you have a new computer, it is best to install vmware and use windows 7 with the following options.
2 core, 2 thread
4gb ram
20gb harddrive.

Update 1: The folder contains dataedit tools to edit .lst and strs files in server files and client.
Update 2: Working cpack.exe is in there too.
Update 3: There is an itemid excel for itemids now.
Update 4: There are patch files starting from version 62 up to 67. I don't remember which version they apply to.
Update 5: The link now contains a MySQL version which I used to install for all these types of server files. This used to be the best version for me, but I recommend installing the latest mysql with community workbench if you are going to follow my guides here.

Update 6: The link now contains the following server files
Wokf_131
Wokf_145
Wokf_153
Wokf_167
Wokf_189
You know that these values used to be hexadecimal values. I don't know which versions they apply to. You have to find out yourself.
Update 7: It took me around six hours to upload all of these files, but now the upload is complete. Make sure to follow my guides. If you have any files, pm me I will add them here.
Update 8: If you can make mirrors, please post the links below.

Big UPDATE: Server files now contain the clients as well.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a mirror link, password is .

Last edited:
Back