Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website Template

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I found an old backup drive recently and was looking through what was on it. I found some old website code files.

Some of you may remember a WoKF server years ago(I believe it closed down around 2011) called simply "World of Kung Fu Europe"(It's Facebook page still exists ).

I don't recall how but some years ago I acquired the source(most of it) for their website as it was before closing. I'll provide a few images of it here so people can get an idea of how it looks:

IKnowStuff13 - Website Template - RaGEZONE Forums

And:
IKnowStuff13 - Website Template - RaGEZONE Forums

If you are thinking of starting your own WoKF server or would like access to these files for any reason. You may reply to this thread asking me to send them to you and I will arrange a temporary 1 time link for you to download them, which I will send to you via private message on here.

The reason I'm doing it this way is because usually file sharing links tend to die, so I will simply send them on a case by case basis and keep them on my PC for some time.

Please note that the files will be sent as is, without modification or any support or help with making them work for you. I am not offering any kind of service to help you with a server, website or otherwise, only the files in their exact current form without offer of anything else. IF they do not work for you, are not to your taste or anything else that is your own responsibility and problem to deal with, not mine.

I do not claim ownership to the rights of these files nor did I create them, I am simply offering to share them, nothing more.

Edit: Public download link:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are thinking of starting your own WoKF server or would like access to these files for any reason. You may reply to this thread asking me to send them to you and I will arrange a temporary 1 time link for you to download them, which I will send to you via private message on here.

I said the above in my post. Would you like a copy of the files? If so I will message you to send them to you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually decided I will give a link for these. The site will keep them for 30 days without download. So if no one takes them within 30 days they'll be gone. Link will be here and added to the first post:

Back