Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Localhost Workshop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hendi48
can you do EMS v76 ?
can you do EMS v76 ?
Added EMS v76.

Hendi48
Could we get EMS v1.17, since that was the last EMS client before they merged with GMS?

They switched to XignCode and removed Hackshield in v115 btw.
Anti-cheat doesn't matter, virtualization does. EMS 117 is VMProtect in huge parts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VMS v23 added. This is a rather weird specimen, the only client so far that was packed with Armadillo. It's from October 2008, but its feature level is comparable with GMS from mid-2007, around v4x (it does seem to have 4th job though, at least in WZ?).

* Version is 23, locale 7
* There's no short/string after the version in the initialization/"hello" packet
* Opcodes are 1 byte, not 2
* There's a gateway selection for North/South - I changed it so both use a single IP, 127.0.0.1 by default

Yes it was requested already, it's next in line.

Thank you so much, Hendi!

Have a wonderful day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Abunavha Fraysa I forgot to patch DR_check in EMS v76, if you already downloaded it, please redownload the fixed version or you'll crash ingame.

@Hendi48 I want to make a THMS server and i request you to make this localhost.
this my client
THMS v96.1 added.

Alright, got it. Instead, could we try EMS v1.07, or EMS 1.13? If 1.13 is also VM'd you can ignore it.
I don't know when exactly EMS started using VMP, all I know is that all versions >= 101 have it for sure.

GMS v88?? Dual Blades will be nice to use. thank you for your releases!
I don't see the point in that, there's v92 which is almost identical feature-wise (and probably slightly less buggy)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v83_4G
When I hooked ijl15 to modify some addresses, the client crashed .Error code EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, this means any address I modified will result in client crash.
Could u tell me how to solve it.
Hendi48

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hendi48 you can make localhost for MSEA
v82

v97

v112.4

v1.23

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad, my unpacker had a bug at the time and I forgot to fix it manually for v83. I've replaced the v83 clients with fixed binaries that don't depend on combase.

Hello Hendi, the V83_4G worked like a charm.
Using my old Localhost i wasn't able to go to Von Leon due to the GFX issue, neither C-Zak or even HT was impossible cuz it used to crash upon the mainly HT's entire body spamed. But now even with the edits i made to the Localhost of yours i got no GFX crash.. Well i had a soft screen blinking after triying the second HT without even switching the quality in system option. But once the GFX blink started, i changed the quality to test if that works and BUM, it worked and i was able to finish the second HT!

I've made some changes to the localhost to make it work according my local sever such as:

-Removed Clothes Gender
-Hairs Capped at 60000 istead 40000
-Removed Wizet/Nexon logo (Less Memory Usage)
-Fixed DC bug that closes client when tried to show sendStyle 40000+ hairs
-Boomerang Step useable while jumping/off platforms
-Speed cap at 240% instead 140%
-HP/MP Capped at 32k istead 30k
-Damage/Wdef/Mdef/Matk/Acc/Avoid Cap removed
-Expanded Stats Windows to match a bigger one i have in the UI.wz
-Tubi when raising Skill/AP points
-Double/Ground Flash jump

It worked for me, and i have to say that i have alot of wz modded. Character.wz over 1.3GB, Map.wz close to 1GB, Item.wz 350MB, Mob.wz, Sound.wz and more.

So yeah ppl it helps alot to avoid the GFX issue(Thank you Hendi), atleast for v83 versions cuz it's the one i tested so far.

PS:
Like i said i've made some edits, others that aren't important to mention like the pop up windows ones when leveling up and keeping tons of AP are some that i haven't not found yet. But the one i can't figure it out yet, and is the mainly i'm looking for is: to make it open in windows mode instead full screen. If you happen to know wich is the adress would you or anyone mind on sharing it?

edit: Nvm Found it

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Hendi48, can you please make a client for this VMS, I have no idea what version it is but it seems to be around 2009-2010

The link has only MapleStory.exe & and autoupdate client, I'm uploading the whole pack but it'll take some times as my internet is quite slow atm.

P/s: Becareful. I think this does contain virus, still wanna give it to you with a small hope that you can remove the virus as well :D.
Here is the full client if needed:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sdgbcxbxcbcxb

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you plz made for CMS 072?? :p: I really like this version

DSG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to go ahead and request GMSv75 and possibly GMSv55 if there's not a wine-compatible client lying around anywhere. That should cover all the common repack versions.

Maybe SEAv1.12.4 (TetraSea), but from what I understand that's pretty comparable to GMSv111.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Hendi, the V83_4G worked like a charm.
Using my old Localhost i wasn't able to go to Von Leon due to the GFX issue, neither C-Zak or even HT was impossible cuz it used to crash upon the mainly HT's entire body spamed. But now even with the edits i made to the Localhost of yours i got no GFX crash.. Well i had a soft screen blinking after triying the second HT without even switching the quality in system option. But once the GFX blink started, i changed the quality to test if that works and BUM, it worked and i was able to finish the second HT!

I've made some changes to the localhost to make it work according my local sever such as:

-Removed Clothes Gender
-Hairs Capped at 60000 istead 40000
-Removed Wizet/Nexon logo (Less Memory Usage)
-Fixed DC bug that closes client when tried to show sendStyle 40000+ hairs
-Boomerang Step useable while jumping/off platforms
-Expanded Stats Windows to match a bigger one i have in the UI.wz
-Tubi when raising Skill/AP points
-Double/Ground Flash jump

It worked for me, and i have to say that i have alot of wz modded. Character.wz over 1.3GB, Map.wz close to 1GB, Item.wz 350MB, Mob.wz, Sound.wz and more.

So yeah ppl it helps alot to avoid the GFX issue(Thank you Hendi), atleast for v83 versions cuz it's the one i tested so far.

PS:
Like i said i've made some edits, others that aren't important to mention like the pop up windows ones when leveling up and keeping tons of AP are some that i haven't not found yet. But the one i can't figure it out yet, and is the mainly i'm looking for is: to make it open in windows mode instead full screen. If you happen to know wich is the adress would you or anyone mind on sharing it?

edit: Nvm Found it

Hi,

ps. do you mind sharing the address for the following~

thanks thanks~

Back