Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(MapleStory) V142.2 Rediector

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If you mean this file "frmMain.cs". I did revised this position

Code:
LinkServer loginServer = new LinkServer(8485, toIP); // 8484
                    ushort count = (ushort)(highPort - lowPort);
                    for (ushort i = 0; i <= count; i++)
                    {
                        LinkServer server = new LinkServer((ushort)(lowPort + i), toIP);
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    Listener lListener = new Listener();
                    Debug.WriteLine("Listening on 8485"); // 8484
                    lListener.OnClientConnected += new Listener.ClientConnectedHandler(listener_OnClientConnected);
                    lListener.Listen(8485); // 8484

Are there any other point I need to edit?
your redirector need to listen on port 8484, i mean
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]lListener.Listen(8484);
link to server is 8485, that's correct[/COLOR]

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
and change the listener port of loginserver to 8485, but the redirector is in 8484, I am using the netsh method to get locally, but it still appears unable connect to server, and also sniff and update opcodes
could help me?

Arcania - (MapleStory) V142.2 Rediector - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i tried this redirector yesterday, then relize that hard to use locally because channel port listened by redirector and server
so if you want to run locally, use netsh only, then login by server side

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
You need t change local to KR too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is it that i keep on getting an sql error? can it be correlated to why I'm also getting this batch error any suggestions?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
why is it that i keep on getting an sql error? can it be correlated to why I'm also getting this batch error any suggestions?

That means that the database provided inside databaseconnections.java does not match the one in your mysql. Its near the bottom if you open it up. It will show some thing like "root","password","db". You need to edit that to your SQL info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
many like me seem to be getting the "account database is offline" error, any suggestions?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
make sure the file is edited correctly inside the redirrector to your url and that your file is working properly. you can check this by going to the url i typed before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which file is that? (on the same note specifically which files do i need to edit?) because now i started getting this error :/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This brings me to the login page of actual MapleStory instead of my private server's channel page.

<3
Reaction score
Help me, with this error
Arcania - (MapleStory) V142.2 Rediector - RaGEZONE Forums

The error is in front of you.
Error initializing the encryption cipher. Make sure you're using the Unlimited Strength cryptography jar files.

Place the JCE files in the folders.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heeya, sorry for reopening such an old post, but does anyone here still have the redirect files for v142x and the files for the wz explorer

would be really apricerated

Back