Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modern OS Support (Win8/8.1/10 'Fix')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to what you said,I patched V111.
The trouble is still unable to run in win10

26X_EVY2IIF1F{680TQOL]G - Modern OS Support (Win8/8.1/10 'Fix') - RaGEZONE Forums O%[4_H`4W8BDK05B69UB%PX - Modern OS Support (Win8/8.1/10 'Fix') - RaGEZONE Forums

When I double click on localhost,You can see the program process, but no game window will appear. Wait a few seconds and the program process will disappear.

ESC3[MNFKT7E[NS$CVRV)6B - Modern OS Support (Win8/8.1/10 'Fix') - RaGEZONE Forums

I need some help. How to fix it running in win10

This is my modified localhost, its version is v111

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My version 75 work. I modifield client v75 and it work. Versions pre bb working easy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

View attachment 165652View attachment 165654

When I double click on localhost,You can see the program process, but no game window will appear. Wait a few seconds and the program process will disappear.

View attachment 165653

v111 is not broken because of this comparability stuff mentioned here. The client crashes before these fixes get into effect ( from my time dealing with v111 )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So if I understand this right... This edit should make a clean localhost work immediately on any OS? I still just get immediate crashes applying this on a "clean" v62 localhost, accompanied by .LOG and .dmp files, and with the dinput8.dll I get an empty "hook.log" in my maple directory. Any advice?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
applied hidedll fix, process still hangs (nothing happens). using windows 10 1903. Eric
I have been trying with the v90 client and this is happening to me too.
The thing is, while debugging it opens (black screen), but if I open it normally it doesn't.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 165652View attachment 165654

View attachment 165653

what did you use to open the client ?

Back