Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSAuth for private servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop, whatever is going on, I don't know. figuring out now...

Update: Ducking server disk suddenly killed itself. How convenient. If only I had backups of 700GB of (patch) data.

Sourcecode is here: . Get it while you can
rip in pepperoni
Diamondo25 - MSAuth for private servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: Ducking server disk suddenly killed itself. How convenient. If only I had backups of 700GB of (patch) data.

Thanks for the release senpai.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow that sucks :(
Thank you for the release!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you for your share the code, it working my v144.3 (Acernis-v144)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you take pictures or video how setup this cuz am put it in file game nothing still have login problem

I hope help me >>> thnx guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i have figured out the issue, it has todo with the opcodes the launcher you are using. they are most likely for a different version, meaning most of the pointers have been changed by nexon with every version update. you will need to use IDA to figure out where to direct these properly in order to any launcher to run on any server. i am still not experienced though, this is only a possible reason.

I have attached a picture showing the areas that i believe need to be configured just before you pack your redirector one of these kind folks have shared. and all of these areas in the picture have to be configured for the exact version

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i have figured out the issue, it has todo with the opcodes the launcher is using. they are most likey for a different version, meaning most of the pointers have been changed by nexon with every version update. you will need to use IDA to figure out where to direct these properly in order to any launcher to run on any server. i am still not experienced though, this is only a possible reason.

I have attached a picture showing the areas that i believe need to be configured just before you repack your client. and all of these areas have to configured for the exact version

thanks bro am goin try ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The absolute madman released the source.

Thanks man.

Edit: I now see it was also released in 2016 above.

Love that

Last edited:
Back