Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Auth Hook & Launcher v206

Reaction score
Greetings,

Download:
Other Link:

v206 Client:
Other Link to Client:

Auth Hook & Launcher Quick Tutorial

[Auth Hook]

Download Visual C++ Redistributable:
x86:
x64:

1) Open AuthHook.sln in Visual Studio
2) Open global.h and change server ip to whatever you want
3) Open discord.c and scroll down to line 69 for tutorial
4) Right-click the source and click properties to change the .dll name or change upon build
5) Compile and move .dll to your v206 client folder.

[Launcher]

Download .NET Framework 4.8 runtime:

1) Open SwordieLauncher.sln in Visual Studio
2) Open Client.cs and change IP to what you want
3) Right-Click Form1.cs and click View Code, change v206.dll to whatever your AuthHook dll name is.
4) Compile and move the launcher to your v206 client folder.

If completed successfully, you will be able to launch MapleStory v206.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Auth Hook & Launcher v206

Make sure you move the .dll compiled from auth hook into your v206 folder, and the name of it matches your .dll inside the launcher source.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, after compiling the launcher, i tried to launch it but nothing pop up.. Able to help?
+1
once setting my ip and compiling, the launcher doesn't pop-up anymore
it does however if I set the ip into localhost

Reaction score
+1
once setting my ip and compiling, the launcher doesn't pop-up anymore
it does however if I set the ip into localhost
Try running the launcher as admin. Check to see if the launcher is hiding in the task tray in bottom right with the other applications as well (close the older one you had open if there is more than one). Check Task Manager to see if MapleStory is open from before and close it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try running the launcher as admin. Check to see if the launcher is hiding in the task tray in bottom right with the other applications as well (close the older one you had open if there is more than one). Check Task Manager to see if MapleStory is open from before and close it.
Running as admin didn't help unfortunetly, launcher refuses to pop up, neither it hides in the task tray :(
However I can see the task in the Task Manager once I click the client but the launcher still won't pop up.
any other ideas?

Reaction score

Running as admin didn't help unfortunetly, launcher refuses to pop up, neither it hides in the task tray :(
However I can see the task in the Task Manager once I click the client but the launcher still won't pop up.
any other ideas?
There's a spot for your IP address in both Launcher and Auth Hook, did you change both by chance? Did you port forward on your server computer to allow incoming connections? Ports forwarded should include 80 and 3306 along with ports utilized when launching the server itself. Ports will need forwarded on both your computer and router to ensure an allowed connection. Testing open ports can be done via websites like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There's a spot for your IP address in both Launcher and Auth Hook, did you change both by chance? Did you port forward on your server computer to allow incoming connections? Ports forwarded should include 80 and 3306 along with ports utilized when launching the server itself. Ports will need forwarded on both your computer and router to ensure an allowed connection. Testing open ports can be done via websites like
Yes, I changed both IPs to my IP and I also port forwarded everything necessary, while server is running, both 80 and 3306 ports are open.
After testings I can run lower version servers and have friends connected into it.
Frankly I'm really clueless, but I did notice something strange; when switching from localhost to my IP in the launcher.sln file I forgot the first 3 digits (127 dot and then the rest of my IP) and the launcher did pop up, later I fixed it and the launcher refuses to pop up again.
I dunno what that has to mean but maybe it can give you an idea of what the issue is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend, everything compiled perfectly for me, but when I open the master.exe it does not enter the game or open anything, when I open the task manager there it appears that it is started but nothing appears, in the hidden icons it does not appear either, I have MVC++ 2008 - 2015 and also the .net 4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone having issues with game client not popping up, try typing your username lowercase.
This solved it for me, als make sure your account type is not higher than 3 (i only tested 3)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I open the client, I can get to the entry form and sign in, but after that there's nothing.

The server terminal has this though

[DEBUG] [API Out] | CHANGE_STEAL_MEMORY_RESULT, 100/0x64 | 00 32 00 78 43 5A 35 66 63 5D 49 55 3F 55 77 73 3D 4E 43 4D 71 32 6A 61 74 66 3F 42 37 67 37 5C 3A 52 60 58 5C 3C 37 63 5F 70 7D 62 41 71 75 58 38 6F 34 66 4C
[DEBUG] [API In] | DUMMY_CODE, 100/0x64 | 06 00 6F 73 68 6A 75 61 09 00 70 6F 6B 65 6D 6F 6E 38 38

I think I fixed this before by checking if Maplestory was already open or something like that, but it's not this time, any helpers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After entering username and password, client would start and immediately close. Anyone else run into this issue? How do I fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you please upload the client to another link instead of 1ficher? its very difficult for me to download big files from it. download keeps failing without the ability to resume and i have to wait an hour between each download

Reaction score
can you please upload the client to another link instead of 1ficher? its very difficult for me to download big files from it. download keeps failing without the ability to resume and i have to wait an hour between each download
I uploaded source to server, auth and hook + client to MEGA, please re-check original thread posts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bellocan - [Release] Auth Hook & Launcher v206 - RaGEZONE Forums

Bellocan - [Release] Auth Hook & Launcher v206 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am currently running windows 11 and the game runs fine for a few moment before hitting the error like above, anybody faces the same problem?

Back