Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92

Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For v83 specifically, I advise to use this fork..

Thanks! Got it working.

However, Horntail causes severe GFX issues and still causes DC... wasn't this suppose to eliminate or at least reduce? Appears to be the same if not worse :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just reworked and cleaned the code on the github repository based on my own working implementation from my production server.

It will work immediately on major versions as long as you provide correct addresses. Good luck!

NOTE: No need to change function types at all, that implementation is universal, only minor changes needed for some versions.

Last edited:
Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I just reworked and cleaned the code on the github repository based on my own working implementation from my production server.

It will work immediately on major versions as long as you provide correct addresses. Good luck!

NOTE: No need to change function types at all, that implementation is universal, only minor changes needed for some versions.

Great work my man, was the change simply to make things more universal or does this make the loading more efficient as well? Got mine working just not sure if I should update now lol Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried setting this up (without much knowledge in c++) and ran into errors (used Saleem93's repo with the v83 code) while trying to compile the dll file,
I'm pretty sure I copied the addresses/ lines from the v83 text accurately, still I have 2 errors in resman.cpp:

buttbeam - [RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92 - RaGEZONE Forums

buttbeam - [RELEASE] Client load .img instead of .wz v62~v92 - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this easily fixable? I tried to change the variable types but it just made more errors, I think I'll end up messing up if I tried solving this, any advice pls :( ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can put (int) before the read squiggly lined pIWzResMan_Instance and for the pIWzNameSpace_Instance you can put (DWORD) before it so it read like this "PcSetRootNameSpace((int)pIWzResMan_Instance, RC......."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone met 'Error -2147221000 DLL class not found' error before (on v83)? The DLL is injected successfully though

Update: Fixed by re-exporting wz files. Not sure what caused my previous export to be broken lol

Last edited:
Back