Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Universal Compatibility Enabler Dll

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I just whipped this up quickly today. I only tested it on GMS v83 v92 and v95. I call it the Universal Compatibility Enabler :cool: I will need everyone's help to make this work for all versions !!! Please leave feedback and bare with me hahaha

How to use:

You need to create a file named MapleFix.ini in the same folder as MapleStory.exe and then Inject the dll at the splash screen.

If you're a coder and have your own DLL, I suggest hooking
CreateWindowExA and when its StartUpDlgClass to load this dll via LoadLibrary

This DLL was built with Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x86). You will need the runtimes
You can use the program DbgView to see what the DLL logs

Template
Code:
[Config]
Method1=1
Method2=1
Delay=0

Method1 and Method2 are booleans. Delay takes an integer value. I suggest using the configuration I provided in the sample.

Internal Workings
Code:
Method1 - Enabling this makes the dll scan for the [U][B]HideDll[/B][/U] method in the maple client and patches it to return

Method2 - GetModuleFileNameW hook, this fixes the internal issue in InitializeInput

Delay - Setting this to zero disables it.  Setting it to any other  value specifics the millisecond delay you want inside the call to  DirectInput8Create

You can read up a bit more about what these methods do in Erics thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/modern-os-support-win8-8-a-1160650/
REBIRTH GANG REBIRTH GANG REBIRTH GANG REBIRTH GANG

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried on a couple pcs that had compatibility issues and tested with my friends as well works 100% thank u rebirth gang
incorrect parameter who?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured I should do an update for this. V117 is still incompatible I believe. Received run time errors.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Figured I should do an update for this. V117 is still incompatible I believe. Received run time errors.

Post the errors. Are they the same as without using this tool? I've seen v111 crash due to other reasons so maybe its something else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post the errors. Are they the same as without using this tool? I've seen v111 crash due to other reasons so maybe its something else?

Yes, I receive the same error whether I inject the .dll or not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes, I receive the same error whether I inject the .dll or not.

I believe you error is caused by something else. Sorry this doesnt work ikn your case.

Back