Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v111 Localhost for Windows 10 [HD]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for this release! Been using it for a while and so far been running well.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this the beginning of people changing from v83 to v111 finally?

:dancemental:

Tbh this is a good version to learn to backport things from newer MS versions into.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change the resolution to something else with olly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully he knows how to tell you since he posted my client without permission :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hopefully he knows how to tell you since he posted my client without permission :junglejane:

May I ask what type of fix you applied to get it working on modern versions of Windows 10? I tried doing something similar using a different method somewhere here on this forum but it wouldn't work on the later feature updates.

How can I change the resolution to something else with olly?

There are a lot of manual values you have to change. This client in particular actually has a bug where you cannot click outside of 1024 width and you can't debuff because the buffs start in the extended resolution area. I was able to fix it by altering some of the resolution values in OllyDBG that were still unchanged.

There's probably a better way to do it.. I remember reading that you can just use the same updated Gr2D functions that Nexon uses and create a .dll to call upon those instead. (I think that was Eric.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fgbxcxbxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, selling a client of a game that only select people play, sounds similar to something they do in markets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dzgvsdvxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is awesome to hear, sadly what you say is true, even a game like maplestory with such a small community they act greedy rather than nice and help the community. GMS and new maplestory is complete trash, so now we are all here trying to play the old stuff that was good and these people hold it hostage. More power to you 9sin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't click npc beyond 1024 range even though display is 1368

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xfsgcxxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sdgcxvxcbxc

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver