Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to remove Nexon & Wizet logo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i would like to know what to change in wich adresses to remove the logo from the localhost cuz i've been trying it by myself but didn't end well.

Seems like that reduce alot the ram that it uses, and in any case you have some others adresses of things that can be removed to liberate some ram these would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't really think the logo would cause memory leaks since it's loaded only once.

Anyways, this removes the logo for v90:

Credits to Eric

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a localhost HD without the logo and a normal one with logo and i have to mention that when it reach the login screen the HD one have less memory in use that the 800*600 one that loads the bunch of images of the nexon and wizet screen.. And i forgot to mention that i'm using a V83 locahost.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Code:
static VOID PatchCall(DWORD dwAddress, PVOID pDestination)
{
	WriteValue<BYTE>(dwAddress + 0, x86CALL);
	WriteValue<DWORD>(dwAddress + 1, relative_address(dwAddress, pDestination));
}

This is the patchCall function. Once this function is setup, you can then patchCall like so:
Code:
PatchCall(0x0062EDEA, 0x0062EEAE);

This will remove the Nexon/Wizet logo at the start of the game for v83

Upvote 0
Back