Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up your own Ogar server for Agar.io

Reaction score
Some people sent me tutorial about Ogar with real customer then will the tutorial below.

Hello guys,

Ogar.io is a game clone Agar.io, famous worldwide for link:

Based many searches performed a complete and functional pack

Ogar is an elaborate server node.js

The client was based on the source ofExtremsX with some modifications carried out by min.

Database based on source ofExtremsX, however created only for the client seek the ip and server port.

Client, you can add various skins on customer skins folder by adding a name to it.

Tutorial:

After downloaded the packet Agar.io.rar file, extract it to any folder.

Copy the client folder to the www / root of your webserver.

Edit the settings of your webserver in the config.php file

Example:

If I access the browser to localhost, change all ip to localhost.

Recover the database folder database to your Mysql with phpmyadmin / Navicat

After installing Node.js that will be the link below, copy the folder to where Ogar Node.js was installed.

Example: C: \ Program Files \ nodejs \

After copying run the file that is inside the folder Ogar.

install ws.bat

Ok websocket module installed and configured to node.js

You will be able to perform only 1 per server ip / port

Run the file Start - FFA.bat to play and eliminate players, or run the Start file - Teams.bat to play team in the game.

Having done this you can access: http: // localhost

Print:

DGH4egy - Setting up your own Ogar server for Agar.io - RaGEZONE Forums

Download my pack complete:

You need install only Node.js latest version and webserver(ex: xampp/ wamp )

Have a nice day

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
omg thx so much awesome guide but im still having problems with hosting it on a server and making it accessible globally. Is it possible if you can teach me how to make it global? Also, what os are you using to host the website

Reaction score
I tested it on localhost but you can change to your server on the client config.php file, noting that the latest version launched by vram4 does not work on my client, you should download my pack. hugs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't run "Start FF.bat" or "Team.bat"

An EADDRINUSE error means that your port is being used. Either change the port that Ogar uses by going to the line where you see "var game = new GameServer(443)" and change that number to your desired port number. Alternatively, you can turn off any applications that use port 443, like skype.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
@charlesxxx I moved your post to it's own thread since it is a different tutorial then the other one, also please update the download link ASAP.

Back