Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Maybe you can help for some tips for server (commands, procedures, giving items, etc..)
I'd love to help, I do not know the game ...
I can not help the fact that i do not know))
If i find something - see in this thread
good luck to you)

p.s. I thought i was alone here old (november 25 i will be 37 years) ... i look at your picture and i know i'm not alone here such)))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Divin3 - [RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

That's so good. Thank you lastfun for great work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i 've try to translate db to English (via google translate. yeah, thats sux but i don't have any other option).

Did anyone know, how can i incrase the boost rate (drop rate, exp rate, etc..).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't work i got error because our game client is Chinese and your shared files is English. Need to edit

he miss in pack. try enter in a bilding and look to the map. all maps will be like that. tomorow maby.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, need to check translation maps ... tell the result

while you will wait)))
I think what works

All working good lastfun

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lastfun Awesome map translation, now how about the stage clear overlay? :) Keep up the great work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you tested using these files up to the latest patch 20131? what are the changes? sorry i just began playing the game.

I tested and work fine with lastfun launcher.

Now continente alredy avable but we need create new channel and mapkey to enter.

i alredy try add new channel "GameServer9" with new port but i think whe need find the correct mapkey and add the info in other place like community server.. i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back