Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hi, guys)
i found something ....

^^ it's a drop 1 spider (i can adjust the amount of gold (and item to))
i need a few days to understand the mechanism drop and for writing patcher
the results will be - i let you know ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, guys)
i found something ....

^^ it's a drop 1 spider (i can adjust the amount of gold (and item to))
i need a few days to understand the mechanism drop and for writing patcher
the results will be - i let you know ;)
oooo GZZZZZ lastfun . dont stop^^

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You're a bit too late my friend , https://forum.ragezone.com/f600/section-request-chs-c9-1084746-post8548143/#post8548143 10 likes already :)

Good job guys , you will be getting your own section soon ^-^

anyone can share.. registration website?

what do you mean registration website? Do you mean a CMS for a CHS website? A fansite?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its work f me to the enter Runnersville city.

<Server Param="ServerType=Game ServerNo=6 IP=127.0.0.1 PublicIP=127.0.0.1 TcpPort=10506 ChannelNo=5 GameServerType=NOR MapKey=33 MaxUser=500 Community=1 Auction=1 ChatLog=1 LogServer=1 DataCache=1 LogFile=1 LogConsole=1 LogLevel=8 Autoblock=0 Threshold=0 PcTradeThreshold=0 " />

P.S.
I am find the Vimpeli city code config.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, i just do not know this game ... i do not know which maps is responsible for what)
To do this, they need to solve together these issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys my friend has open the p.server of c9 but i can't enter in it.. what we missed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was asked not to turn off the client if an incorrect login and password ... i believe that this potential hole to brut login - passwords ..
how do you think?
(i can make a return to the window of login-password (if wrong) without rebooting client)

that would be better , cuz sometime a player enter wrong password by mistake :)
so i see its better to not terminate the client

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@djbadboys38
map:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f932/release-chs-c9-server-files-1067307-post8540479/#post8540479
Code:
4|Goblin Forest|The woodlands in the southwestern part of Delpast are renown for high quality wood and an abundance of sweet fruit, but it is a dangerous place. Goblins made it their home long ago and would be almost impossible to drive out. People that trespass into the woods do so at their own risk. 
68|Hall of Champions|
132|Melting Gorge|PvP Zone
in c9t there are a lot of interesting things (the list of the event, for example)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@djbadboys38
map:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f932/release-chs-c9-server-files-1067307-post8540479/#post8540479
Code:
4|Goblin Forest|The woodlands in the southwestern part of Delpast are renown for high quality wood and an abundance of sweet fruit, but it is a dangerous place. Goblins made it their home long ago and would be almost impossible to drive out. People that trespass into the woods do so at their own risk. 
68|Hall of Champions|
132|Melting Gorge|PvP Zone
in c9t there are a lot of interesting things (the list of the event, for example)

you know how to enable event ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back