Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon someone
please could you leave a link with the database already included with the configured cash shop, because the downloaded one in the first post comes with the empty database, sorry for the english, but I'm using the google translator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to add item ?

สอนการแอดไอเทมเข้าตัวหน่อยครับ

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone link me the sql need for this server? thanks

---------------------------------

having hard time with the launcher; "what is this error Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign bin\Release\app.publish\HeroGameC9.exe. SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria. HeroGameC9"

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, so according to that tutorial, VMware is needed which cost me a little hard to get for my unofficial windows 7, server manager, sql server. Do you need to do everything on the notebook?

One last request, given my limited knowledge of computer science, there is no possibility of a video for a more simplified tutorial. I hope and there are not too many questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, server file is inaccessible on the last Mega link...
Can someone add a new link please ? :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope Stunn...
It says "File can't be downloaded due to a TOS or AUP violation..."

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the help of Stunt, I am trying to run a server, everything is going well, until I come across this small inconvenience of this video in minute 4:49<span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">

Picture below

What I get in the image I take with my cell phone (sorry for the poor quality) is what appears to me, I don't know what I'm wrong about, any help is welcome, thank you.
papka - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! on my server I am using sql 2014 I have advanced until minute 26:29, when I try to run the server I get the following problem, I show them with the following images.
REMOVED

And this other image.

REMOVEDSo far these are the only inconveniences that I have found, any solution and advice I will appreciate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone reupload server file please? server files is broken in the mega folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to download but one of the links is dead, can you please verify and fix it please?

in advance thank you :)

update: nvm, after searching, there is still a link I found that stun linked that still works, if you're lazy to search :p

Last edited:
Back