Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup


    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2...tc/C9-Mssql.7z

    Thanks to lastfun and everyone who contributed to fix the files!

    Game files and guide is provided here in the post:

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/rele...ml#post8528791

    Started with a fresh VM and installed dotnet 4.0:
    Microsoft Mssql Server here is a Link:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30438

    Select this Version: SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe on the following screen.

    Here are the bat files used to update the odbc connection: Remember must run them as Administrator!

    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/63b832v38vjj2/c9
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! luis R is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    467Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    I still have connection problem using my VPS I followed your tutorial but still no luck but when I use my PC as local it work just my VPS not working
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png  

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Check your fire wall that the ports are open fir vps.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by luis R View Post
    I still have connection problem using my VPS I followed your tutorial but still no luck but when I use my PC as local it work just my VPS not working
    That ip in the error is 127.0.0.1, and your vps would have had a non 127.0.0.1, ip. So your world server may not be able to connect on 127.0.0.1 if it was changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juntoa View Post


    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2...tc/C9-Mssql.7z

    Thanks to lastfun and everyone who contributed to fix the files!

    Game files and guide is provided here in the post:

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/rele...ml#post8528791

    Started with a fresh VM and installed dotnet 4.0:
    Microsoft Mssql Server here is a Link:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30438

    Select this Version: SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe on the following screen.

    Here are the bat files used to update the odbc connection: Remember must run them as Administrator!

    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/63b832v38vjj2/c9

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.

  5. #5
    Member WildWild is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    Vũng Tàu, VieLocation
    46Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    @Juntoa : can you show me cash shop in client ? My VM server only have 4 item in that, i want config new VM.

    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Yeah, thats all i have, i not sure how to add more items yet.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.

  7. #7
    Registered Sun12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Sorry, where we can see gm comand?Are only /levelup 10 and /enthance +10?And where we can see list om cp_npc for moster id ?

  8. #8
    Member WildWild is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    Vũng Tàu, VieLocation
    46Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun12 View Post
    Sorry, where we can see gm comand?Are only /levelup 10 and /enthance +10?And where we can see list om cp_npc for moster id ?
    About Monster IP you can find them in Client, path : *\ClientC9\Character\chr_mon
    And here is full GM command, but many command i dont know what to do :(

    Poor resolution :)
    Credit to @lastfun, he post this list

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    They should be in the gameserver exe, i have had a busy week, so i have not found them yet.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.

  10. #10
    Registered Sun12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Thanks bro,Maybe need admin tool?

  11. #11
    Member WildWild is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    Vũng Tàu, VieLocation
    46Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun12 View Post
    Thanks bro,Maybe need admin tool?
    Can you take your Cash shop picture and send it to me ?

    Thank you.

  12. #12
    only asm, only hardcore! lastfun is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    422Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by Juntoa View Post
    They should be in the gameserver exe, i have had a busy week, so i have not found them yet.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    where they are not explicitly ("createnpc", "rank", etc.), they come out of the packet chat as ID (number)

  13. #13
    Member WildWild is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    Vũng Tàu, VieLocation
    46Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    I don't understant, In TUT video why Juntoa change IP form 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.xxx ?
    If database running in localhost why we must change it ?

  14. #14
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! luis R is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    467Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWild View Post
    I don't understant, In TUT video why Juntoa change IP form 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.xxx ?
    If database running in localhost why we must change it ?
    It's because he uses VPS/DDS to host server remotely :) and so everyone can enter in game if they want :)

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Juntoa is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Video Guide C9 - Server + Databases setup

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWild View Post
    I don't understant, In TUT video why Juntoa change IP form 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.xxx ?
    If database running in localhost why we must change it ?
    The database entries can stay 127.0.0.1 only if your database is on the same machine as the server. Loopback address = 127.0.0.1 only same machine can communicate on that ip. But I left mine 127.0.0.1 in the video. I changed everything else to eliminate possible errors since I'm not sure how the servers actually connect.
    So what have we learned here :
    Go to the beginning of the main thread and read them ALL then you'll be ready to run a server.



Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Advertisement