Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pserver's lifespan

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey people!

I just saw there were serveral Pservers of AK in the past. Some of them got a little bit popuar(if i can call it like that).
But why 99% are just offline? Why they have canceled it? Is it because there aren't that much pserver players?

Would be great to know if someone knows more about it or if anyone got a clue.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I had one (Aura Kingdom Brasil). I had to close because of the old and bugged version (v3). And because brazilian playerbase is all focused on .TO server, that is way more updated and online for more years.

Pservers get to a point that they don't have too much new things to do, so players quit. Thats why its a bad ideia those pserver with 20x rates. Even 10x rate are a bad thing today. The ideal is 5x, not too hard, but not too easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's basically because too many servers came out for quick cashgrab, but most of them doesn't really know how to add new stuffs in, or improving their server/ client, fixing bugs, etc. So they basically will sure stuck at one point and players will grow bored of it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know its an old thread but its simple.
A few ppls try to make a great server.
They work and try their best.
They add new stuff, make events.. and more..

But. the problem is, that the players are toxic and complaining everything.

Event? -> I wasn't online! whats a **** server.
New GOOD Drops -> Can we get better drops
LP Shop super cheap -> Make it cheaper (btw it was super easy to get many LP in a short amount of time)

I can make the list much longer if you guys want.

Thats just a few reasons, why pservers get closed.

And why? Cuz it makes no fun, to work hard to make a great thing, when 80% of all players are just complaing everything.

A sry i forgot.. the best part. when ppls start to offend cuz they don't get things they want in the fastest way.

Its just great to hear, that you do a sh*t job, working 12h or more per day, to add things, change drops and more.. with a crazy bugged server version.
The most ppls have absolutly no idea how hard it is to change a "small" thing or how long this will take.

Example.. a wrong placed "|" can kill the game client. lol. Have fun to find that mistake after hours of work and many tests.

And btw im "Zelda" from Hakai Kingdom, if anyone can remember. Hi.

And yea i work on a new Server Project, but.. this will take a bit, cuz i want to make it great.
Absolutly free, no payment for anything. AP Shop fully Disabled. (or maybe you can earn AP while playing or so like AK.to idk)
I think i have a good concept for this server, but.. i don't wanna tell more about it yet.

Back