Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some questions to old/new AK devs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Im Tanamo or for the old ones, i'm Zelda from Hakai2.

My Questions to Old Devs are..

1. Why you guys don't release newer files?
I know that some of you have newer files (like v15..), but don't wanna share them.
Only for money.. so.. why? Please tell me.
Why you guys don't wanna be a hero for ppls like me?

2. Why are you don't post some more helping posts? Like some TuT's how to change A or B.
Thats not that relevant for me, cuz i know how to edit the most parts, but.. many doensn't.
(And i'm not perfekt at all, thats why i don't wanna create postings about that - but if you guys have a question and i can help, i try to help ya!)

3. When you guys have files like v15, why no one is creating a new P-Server? I wanna understand why.
Maybe cuz of X-Legends or Aeria-Games?

I'm working on a v7 Server, but it makes me a bit angry and sad to hear, that.. newer files are not that far away but we don't get them cuz no one wanna talk where to get OR ppls (i don't wanna name one of them) don't wanna share, only sell... for like 5-15k..

Thats just sad. We are an community of ppls who love Aura Kingdom. We all do that.

Please reply

Greetings

Tanamo aka Zelda

Last Words:
I wanna say thank you to all ppls, who helping that community to make their own server, to test, have fun, creating cool stuff or something else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm working in a version that implements big things for the actual Ak server, but are in a super beta mode...

Reaction score
1 - Well, I guess no one really has it. People who own access to these files wont just share on a free board to everyone get it and make money, when they're risking their lives getting those files.

2 - I really want to share more tutorials, but I don't see any signal of life here anymore. Just on the release section, asking on how to make it work. Anyway, everything I know is already here on the forum, so people just need to use the same logic for the other .ini files ^^

3 - Like I've said, the ones that got access to these files are not necessarily server owners, or want to create servers. They just have access to it, or know people who has access.

I own a v8 server because I have payed for it. So I'll not be sharing it, of course. It costs my A LOT of money and work to make it online and stable running now. But If someone share some v8 files I will help fix the things that I already got fixed on mine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's one private server beside AK.TO that has Lasher class patch (yes, I'm not bluffing I got proof too), but they decide to stay away from public and promotion.
What I know the reason is Aeria. They said that Aeria can sue them so they choose to not promote their server. IDK how people got the link to their server, I'm still looking for it too. I got the link from the friend of mine, he was once in their discord but then he left the server -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RIP Aura Kingdom files! I am very sad because people who has those new files doesn't share. I have been tried ways to upgrade v7 but... that isn't easy to make because my knowedge is limited. And most of people who has this knowedge doesn't share your job, it is a choice and nobody can do those people share that so, we keep enjoy what we have right now.
I really like to help this forum and all ppl who need or ask for help here but, I can't because I need help too.
I wish luck for all ppl who's looking for new update!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
RIP Aura Kingdom files! I am very sad because people who has those new files doesn't share. I have been tried ways to upgrade v7 but... that isn't easy to make because my knowedge is limited. And most of people who has this knowedge doesn't share your job, it is a choice and nobody can do those people share that so, we keep enjoy what we have right now.
I really like to help this forum and all ppl who need or ask for help here but, I can't because I need help too.
I wish luck for all ppl who's looking for new update!

only two peaple share the files... Yokohiro and UseresU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only two peaple share the files... Yokohiro and UseresU

Yeap! I know that, but other ppl who has those files doenst share xd. So I am trying learn how create new itens or add new itens from ak tw, but isnt too easy for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean... I have v3.0016.001.01.17 files, but kind of need people to answer my only 2 questions in the help section for me to do anything with them a.k.a make them usable.

(v3.0016.001.01.17 = Latest Taiwan 1/12/22)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean... I have v3.0016.001.01.17 files, but kind of need people to answer my only 2 questions in the help section for me to do anything with them a.k.a make them usable.

(v3.0016.001.01.17 = Latest Taiwan 1/12/22)

What do you need?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope you have not been discouraged in uploading the v8, thanks for considering sharing it, great job.

Back