Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    86Posts

Updating the game

Updating the game
    Hi everyone,

just wanted to offer some help. Multiple ppl asked me in the past about updating the game and creating custom content.
    Since the topic is pretty big, it would be hard to create a forum post about all this. Thats why my idea was to use a voice chat (discord) to explain as much as possible to whoever wants to learn it.
    I consider myself experienced when it comes to adding stuff to the game (to some ppl, the name Hakai might ring a bell) but i dont know everything.

If you are interested feel free to pm me here, i would like to get like only 2 or 3 ppl, since its easier to handle a small group of ppl.

Note: You don't have to talk - i'm the one explaining, you can ask questions in the normal chat (i did it that way in the past and it worked quite well).
    But please be able to setup the game yourself, the plan is not to help someone setup the server - there are plenty of guides on how to setup the game in the forum.

Topics i will be focusing on:
    - Adding own content
    - Updating the game using the latest taiwan / aeria content
    - Whatever questions you might have

Of course, I also give individual help, but that is not the focus of this little tutorial.
    Last edited by UseresU; 14-03-19 at 10:49 AM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    94Posts

Re: Aura Kingdom - Some explanations

Last edited by rokeys; 25-03-19 at 10:53 AM.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

Re: Updating the game

hey UseresU , may i join?

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    43Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UseresU View Post
    Hi everyone,

just wanted to offer some help. Multiple ppl asked me in the past about updating the game and creating custom content.
    Since the topic is pretty big, it would be hard to create a forum post about all this. Thats why my idea was to use a voice chat (discord) to explain as much as possible to whoever wants to learn it.
    I consider myself experienced when it comes to adding stuff to the game (to some ppl, the name Hakai might ring a bell) but i dont know everything.

If you are interested feel free to pm me here, i would like to get like only 2 or 3 ppl, since its easier to handle a small group of ppl.

Note: You don't have to talk - i'm the one explaining, you can ask questions in the normal chat (i did it that way in the past and it worked quite well).
    But please be able to setup the game yourself, the plan is not to help someone setup the server - there are plenty of guides on how to setup the game in the forum.

Topics i will be focusing on:
    - Adding own content
    - Updating the game using the latest taiwan / aeria content
    - Whatever questions you might have

Of course, I also give individual help, but that is not the focus of this little tutorial.

Hello... i have some questions about Aura Kingdom, you can send me your Discord contact?

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    18Posts

Your private message is full but if you can hit me up with the discord link I would appreciate.

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi, I can join u ?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    709Posts

Ho my god! im join if possible bro.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    335Posts

Hey, I know that is too late... But can I join this? I have a lot of interest in Aura Kingdom, already have some experience in mmorpgs files (at least Jade Dynasty, Perfect World, Aion, Mu, Ragnarok) so I think it'll be easier to teach me haha <3

I always asked myself if it was possible to add the Taiwan content in a old client/server. Now I guess you just showed me that its possible.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    5Posts

can i join .. i would like to join

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    TurkeyLocation
    9Posts

If the purpose is to learn, I want to participate.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

Hey y'all, UseresU are you still holding your tutorial? Sis needs serious help

MemberRank
    Jan 2020 Join Date
    13Posts

Hi I would like to join also and also I would have some important questions to ask you, can you send me your contact discord?

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

Hellooo, hope im not too late!! I have been following your tutorials for the past week I have a functioning server with a few minor bugs and id like to flesh it out and eventually make it public, may I please join discord?

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

i have a running server but i need to learn how to add custom content and update content like new weapon from lastest client etc.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    8Posts

I want to join as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement