Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updating the game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wanted to offer some help. Multiple ppl asked me in the past about updating the game and creating custom content.
Since the topic is pretty big, it would be hard to create a forum post about all this. Thats why my idea was to use a voice chat (discord) to explain as much as possible to whoever wants to learn it.
I consider myself experienced when it comes to adding stuff to the game (to some ppl, the name Hakai might ring a bell) but i dont know everything.

If you are interested feel free to pm me here, i would like to get like only 2 or 3 ppl, since its easier to handle a small group of ppl.

Note: You don't have to talk - i'm the one explaining, you can ask questions in the normal chat (i did it that way in the past and it worked quite well).
But please be able to setup the game yourself, the plan is not to help someone setup the server - there are plenty of guides on how to setup the game in the forum.

Topics i will be focusing on:
- Adding own content
- Updating the game using the latest taiwan / aeria content
- Whatever questions you might have

Of course, I also give individual help, but that is not the focus of this little tutorial.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wanted to offer some help. Multiple ppl asked me in the past about updating the game and creating custom content.
Since the topic is pretty big, it would be hard to create a forum post about all this. Thats why my idea was to use a voice chat (discord) to explain as much as possible to whoever wants to learn it.
I consider myself experienced when it comes to adding stuff to the game (to some ppl, the name Hakai might ring a bell) but i dont know everything.

If you are interested feel free to pm me here, i would like to get like only 2 or 3 ppl, since its easier to handle a small group of ppl.

Note: You don't have to talk - i'm the one explaining, you can ask questions in the normal chat (i did it that way in the past and it worked quite well).
But please be able to setup the game yourself, the plan is not to help someone setup the server - there are plenty of guides on how to setup the game in the forum.

- Adding own content

Of course, I also give individual help, but that is not the focus of this little tutorial.

Hello... i have some questions about Aura Kingdom, you can send me your Discord contact?

cgi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your private message is full but if you can hit me up with the discord link I would appreciate.

Reaction score
Hey, I know that is too late... But can I join this? I have a lot of interest in Aura Kingdom, already have some experience in mmorpgs files (at least Jade Dynasty, Perfect World, Aion, Mu, Ragnarok) so I think it'll be easier to teach me haha <3

I always asked myself if it was possible to add the Taiwan content in a old client/server. Now I guess you just showed me that its possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If the purpose is to learn, I want to participate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey y'all, UseresU are you still holding your tutorial? Sis needs serious help :ehh::(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I would like to join also and also I would have some important questions to ask you, can you send me your contact discord?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hellooo, hope im not too late!! I have been following your tutorials for the past week I have a functioning server with a few minor bugs and id like to flesh it out and eventually make it public, may I please join discord?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a running server but i need to learn how to add custom content and update content like new weapon from lastest client etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

- Adding own content

Your private messages is full, but I am wondering if you're still adding people or not? I am highly interested in learning more. I have already pulled models from the mobile games and planning on converting them to the PC game models.

I want to build a community for people to enjoy to the fullest. I have also worked on private servers for other games in the past 1 of which is doing extremely and has thousands of players. =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just saw it two days ago, I want to know how to update the character

Back