Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aura Kingdom Admin Tool | C#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Russian language

Пока что это программа умеет
Создавать пользователя ,
выводить список игроков ,
онлайн ,
изменять уровень игрока .
В дальнейшем будут возможны команды ГМ .
Измените config.txt

English Language

So far, this program can
Create a user ,
display a list of players ,
online ,
change the player 's level .
In the future, GM commands will be possible.
Change config.txt

Risaro - Aura Kingdom Admin Tool | C# - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tool Risaro. I can't want to see more updates on it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me but this doesn't really work as intended. For someone running this essentially on localhost then it's no biggie. But if I am trying to connect to a VPS that has 2 different user names, 2 different passwords (postgres & VPS login), & 2 different ports then you'll constantly get errors.

The config says:
HOST
DBUSERNAME
ffaccount
ffdb1
ffmember
PASSWORD
5432​

This is where it's annoying for external users. The host is your external IP in most cases, so not 127.0.0.1. If you're running a windows server it can support a .exe which means you can have this program on there and run it there. If you're running locally it will be 127.0.0.1 which makes the rest of that config not an issue. However, if you're running externally you would need the config to be like this:

HOST (or) HOST:22 (or) HOST,22
USERNAME
PASSWORD
DBUSERNAME
ffaccount
ffdb1
ffmember
DBPASSWORD
172.0.0.1 (or) 172.0.0.1:5432 (or) 172.0.0.1,5432
5432​

People generally don't use 1 universal port, 1 universal login, & 1 universal password. That's incredibly unsafe. So is leaving it on the default ports since they are the most common targets, but you get what I mean. No matter how you switch out the usernames/passwords/ports it won't matter it gives an error. As for now I can say with upmost certainty this is only meant for localhost users, and not those connecting externally.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was on a big vacation because of work, I work as a teacher and I have such moments when I fly away from their lives for a couple of months, this is taken into account in the next version thank you. I am currently working with the event controller .

Back