Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Server] AK Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I am currently working on the latest TW server files. I noticed a couple cash grab servers lately and I am not about that. I can't stand people that do that which is one of the reasons the community can be so toxic. So I will not be releasing the files, but creating a server that can support itself for as long as humanely possible. You'll find progress updates here.

I will not forsake this project and it is not a cash grab. I have played AK since it was released and have enjoyed it ever since. This is not the only private server I plan on making. I plan on other games as well that are 100% sustainable for years to come on quality Dedicated or Virtual Servers.

If there's any Developers that are reputable on here that want to work on it let me know (I know who you are, and you know who you are). Specifically looking for tools/scripts/etc. such as something to randomize Paragon every so often and push it. Something like Risaro's Admin Tool & Discord Bot but with more features. Website & Launcher devs are welcome as well.

- Red = Not done, Orange = Work in Progress, Green = Up to Date
If the "official" name is non-existent on the then I will use Google Translate and add an asterisk (*) or some other symbol to the name so people know it's Google Translate. I'd rather have a somewhat accurate name than a non-translated name.

- Grey = Not Doable, Red = Not done, Orange = Work in Progress, Green = Up to Date
I may or may not show images / videos on the features.

Future Features

• 9,999 Stack All Items (Or the max I can do in general)
  • Increase Currency Max if applicable
  • Zone Quest Skip
  • Buff NPC
  • Sky Tower Increase Shield Time (Retails was still super low and easy to nuke)
  • Sky Tower / Sky Realm Change Drops to something decent.
  • Sky Tower / Sky Realm Increase amount of entrance times.
  • Auction Bot
  • Decent Item Mall.
  • Profession EXP Increase
  • Guardian Knight EXP Increase
  • Player EXP Increase
  • Player Drop Increase
  • Sale Prices for Boxes Increase (No need to open anymore, it will sell for same price of all items inside combined)
  • Remove chat censorship (we aren't 5)
  • Possible Language Localizations
  • New Daily Login Rewards
  • If possible a Paragon Randomizer (so I don't have to manually do it)
  • Server auto-restarter (if possible, never needed one before)
  • Possible class balancing
  • and possibly more...

If you have any questions, comments, concerns; a small heads up that I am rarely on this website. I only check it every week or so, so leave a comment or if you're a reputable dev on here then shoot me a mail with your discord contact. Even without help I will get this done eventually. I have multiple irl jobs & I admin a Bandai Entertainment server so it will be slow on my end.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where do you plan to release server? EU/NA?/SEA?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do you plan to release server? EU/NA?/SEA?

Most likely the West Coast as it has the best Ping Averages for Jakarta & Manila are the best (Biggest fan base = Philippines & Indonesia, Second Biggest = US & Germany, Third Biggest = Russia). I have to think of server costs, quality of server, & overall ping for those fanbases. I would love to do a tunneling type deal (better ping), but I highly doubt there would be enough income on the server to support that. Generally servers in Indonesia & Philippines are of a lower quality as it's expensive in those countries (for the residents there) to buy certain parts & host servers.

NamiBoops - [Server] AK Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

This data is from executing 30 pings from source (lefthand column) to destination (table header), displaying the Average.

Edit: Not letting me post the image.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
C_Achievement has 10,944 lines I need to translate. The provided T_Achievement is a huge unorganized mess like most of the big T files. I have to do 'em from scratch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on a new script for QuickBMS to get faster translations via AK.to's version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

• Currently updating & rewriting Risaro's Discord Bot in Node.js rather than Python to include;

1. Fish Kings, Guild & World Bosses, Battlefields, Card Rangers, AK Quiz, Raids, & Dungeon Resets (Along w/ locations, positions, & timers as needed).
  2. Display the games current paragon status.
    Having it connect to to do information pulls is currently not possible as it doesn't seem to have an api (ip.json is not present = no api). If someone knows the person that runs the site can you ask them to add an api!

• ​Currently stuck @ 1,054 / 1,405 (351 remaining) pkg's left when unpacking AK.to. They seemed to have done something to the files at a certain point making all (known by me) QuickBMS scripts (including my own) not work. So no news on when I can unpack that.
  • Translation progress is going smoothly. I had to remake all the translation files since the ones provided were an unorganized mess. In turn; since some (like 1%) ID's slightly changed since it was originally created I am doing everything manually rather than copy-pasting to avoid issues.
  • Chat censorship is (at least should be) removed.
  • All EXP & Drop rates increased.

That's about it for now!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Major progress on the Discord bot. Check OP's 'Feature Progress'.

Aru

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah, nice. Can't wait to see it going live!
Been playing AKTO since 2014, and now a bit curious with new private server.
What I see from another private servers are they stuck either on Necro or Lancer. Or if it's really updated till lasher, the server is too laggy for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah, nice. Can't wait to see it going live!
Been playing AKTO since 2014, and now a bit curious with new private server.
What I see from another private servers are they stuck either on Necro or Lancer. Or if it's really updated till lasher, the server is too laggy for me.

I've been playing AK since the Open Beta, and met my ex-fiancee on there so the game holds a lot of deep meaning for me.

I can't wait for it to be live. The bot & the game will be going up relatively at the same time. I donate my free time to make this server happen that way we can have a self-sustaining server, zero abuse, and zero toxicity (obviously people will be mean, but I meant toxicity in the terms of toxic devs).

Bot Update:

• Rewording Archaeology so it can properly display all information. Also implemented a post split at 1900 characters so it doesn't freak out.
  • Changed up the code on the "Eidolon List" so it doesn't freak out after going past 2k characters.
  • Added newer Eidolons to Archaeology Wishes the same way I did with old Eidolons; it displays what eidolon wishes you can get at the map & what color you need to focus.
  • Added new maps to Archaeology.
  • Added new Eidolons to Eidolon List.
  • Added new Eidolons & Dungeons to Instance Spawns.
  • Structured Fish Kings the same way as Archaeology to display: Day, Zone (coords), Fish King Name, Eido Wish + Eido Names, & Fishing Times.
  • Added newer Fish Kings to the list.
  • Updated Eidolon Information to all current Eidolon releases on NA. Contemplating added TW Eidolons too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on a custom launcher with the following features:

• Built-in Updater - A real-time update checker for the game.
  • AOPS (Advanced Patching) - A patching system that enables the users to patch to the latest version using individual files (no bulk downloading/updating unless absolutely necessary).
  • Server Side PHP/SQL Queries - Can communicate between the launcher and server to see certain things. Example being: How many users are online. Current high scores. What servers are online & offline. Etc.
  • Windows Compatible - This means there are no external DLLs or frameworks needed or required for me to ship. Perfectly safe for the user and should not trigger false positives.
  • Webpage Integration - Similar to the traditional launcher, I can display a website, forum, or webpage directly to the game launcher.
  • Registry Checking - It helps with technical support.
  • Video Streaming - I have the ability to stream a video directly to the games launcher.
  • Animated Gifs - I can essentially bring the launcher to life using animation instead of the usual basic images.
  • Internet Checking - Since my launcher uses an automated patch checker this is useful to resolve errors before they happen. It will refuse to launch the game if no active internet is found.
  • System Tray Icon - You can minimize the game launcher to the system tray and relaunch as needed.
  • Full Screen Launcher - You can essentially make the launcher full screen if you felt like it.
  • Change Opacity Levels - If working as intended it should allow uses to change the opacity levels of certain objects in the launcher.
  • Multiple Game Support - It will, hopefully, at the end of this be able to support multiple different private servers in 1 launcher.

I may need to look for someone to make it look pretty. I will update you guys if I am looking for someone for that.

Still working on the Discord bot. There's some aspects I am trying to improve upon on the above post. I am trying to make it so the bot can display all information accurately. Most of the information I have to enter in by hand because the best database (AKDB) doesn't have an API.

As for the server I am still having an annoying error with no fix at the moment. I am thinking about what to do or if I should change the servers OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dumped the database website in EN/TW/ES/FR. Can make the bot pull from this "offline" version of the website rather than manually inputting all of the data. Only downfall is that I would have to periodically keep it up to date w/ the server.

Unpacking multiple clients for some template buttons on my launcher as I am not really much of a graphic designer.

I just had the Discord bot's profile pic commissioned by an amazing artist who draws for Vtubers. Hoping to get her to draw everything I need; even for the launcher.

Updated Feature updates on OP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noticed I haven't updated in 3 Weeks so here's an update.

Discord Bot:
- Adding an API to my AKDB dump for the bot so I can pull from offline in 4 different languages (English, Spanish, French, & Mandarin). This makes writing the bot much simpler. Though the process is kind of long and time consuming since I am effectively making the same functions but 4 times, and I can't copy paste since everything has a different name since different languages.
- Commissioned Pictured for Bot is almost completed. It looks absolutely amazing and well worth the money.
- Added command to credit Artists. Crediting the Artist is part of the terms, and only way for me to do that is via command on the bot.

Launcher:
- Currently commissioning art for the Launcher immediately after completion of Discord Bot pfp. This will help me decide on how to develop the launcher. I will also ask for the psd's so I can make edits down the line if needed.
- Halting dev aspect until I get the graphics for the launcher.

Game:
- Slightly halted due to work, but will pick up once I get less busy. I'm always going to be busy, but I mean have more than 1 hour of free time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking forward to your private server. Thank you for bringing back the nostalgia. I don't have any skills on developing but if there is other areas that you'd need help with, please tell me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking forward to your private server. Thank you for bringing back the nostalgia. I don't have any skills on developing but if there is other areas that you'd need help with, please tell me!
Hi there, thank you. Despite the no update for a few years, I am still working on it. I am working on several projects at the same time so more hands on development would always be nice!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, thank you. Despite the no update for a few years, I am still working on it. I am working on several projects at the same time so more hands on development would always be nice!
Thank you for your efforts. I recall the early days of AK when dungeon-ing with friends was such a blast. While I lack development skills, I'm ready to support financially for server costs or any other needs you may have.

Last edited:
Back