Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Reaction score
Hello for all.
This files = @Eperty123 + @genz + my fixes
Server files: (june-2019)

Itemmal+Bonus Mail: (june-2019)

VirtualBox Image: (june-2019)
user linux: root
pass linux: 123456
==========
Initial IP: 192.168.0.33
==========
user postgres: postgres
pass postgres: 123456

AKTools:

Client Files: @Eperty123 + @genz + my addons
Client: (june-2019)

Tutorial Guide Video:
Or Tutorial Guide @Zortex: http://forum.ragezone.com/f938/centos-ultimate-guide-setting-using-1153458/
==================
Screens:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank You very much! It's working flawlessly. By the way, is it possible to remove the WorldServer102 and ZoneServer102? Since changing the World and ZoneServer101 into World and ZoneServer.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you works great, even the item mall and i just started playing , my friends and my humbly bow before this great release and appriciate the effort of the guys that worked for this to be possible,

PS: dont forget to replace the sql folder+itemmall with the one provided in the links before you reach creating database parts, trust me it will take alot of time for people like me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Work fine for LAN or WAN.
I've tried set it up on wan but they don't work , im not behind a router as well. I've tried to change the lan ip (not the 127.0.0.1 thats localy) to wan ip but it doesn't let me login, i've done it with lan ip and it works without any issues... got any clues what i did wrong? As i just replaces the wan ip over lan ip , and vice versa, but only on lan ip worked.

Edit:
My question is with your files do i have to do anything special to make it work on wan? Like hexing the server files ? or the client ?

Also the Ak Tools only edits Login and mission server, not the rest , wich is weird , as in the tutorials i've read , and everywhere i've read its suppose to edit the rest of the server files as well when you have them in the "fix" folder.

i realy , realy could use some help on this one as i run out of ideeas and where to look , google and ragezone .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you tell us what you fixed, and what add-ons you provided?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
file patched only mission server & Login server
its wrong or correct ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Rename ZoneServer101 and WorldServer101 for ZoneServer and WorldServer. After patched bins, copy and past and rename to 101 and 102 again.

Look here.

yes sure thankyou,
but im stuck in connection to the server failed, btw me using vps.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After lots of tribulations, these files don't work with wanip on a wmware. the server starts correctly on local ip and only local ip.
Hell the server doesn't even log my attempt to connect, its like im trying to connect to another ip.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It doesn't patch the TicketServer for some reason and neither gateway, also i think ticketserver isn't even starting as it doesn't have any logs to show that he does so in his folder

Last edited:
Reaction score
After lots of tribulations, these files don't work with wanip on a wmware. the server starts correctly on local ip and only local ip.
Hell the server doesn't even log my attempt to connect, its like im trying to connect to another ip.

Im use this files in vps and work fine. Post here image table of ips please.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Im use this files in vps and work fine. Post here image table of ips please.

I think on worldserver doesn’t not work because port 5567 closed
and login server I check the port was opened
what wrong on configuration or what
issue can’t be fixed on worldserver

help me

help me

ohh
already fixed. thankyou.

help me

ohh
already fixed. thankyou.

now i have the problem character not create, i change date and localectl LANG=en_US.ISO88591 + clear cache temp folder
same

what wrong error?

Reaction score

help me

ohh
already fixed. thankyou.

now i have the problem character not create, i change date and localectl LANG=en_US.ISO88591 + clear cache temp folder
same

what wrong error?

U rename ZoneServer and WorldServer for 101 and 102?

Back