Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On the same pc ... why would i use hamachi? are you saying to install hamachi over virtualbox ?

Im not using a router but a ont , do i need to port forward the ports on virtual box ? , cus my configs look like this with the errors
i also patched the world server's and zone server's binaries.
https://imgur.com/a/i14PSus - Files wanip configuration with rest i let it by default and the errors i recieve
https://imgur.com/a/5sAri7h - Navicat wan ip configurare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix Login Gift Boxes? Cannot open them and also how to make the Itemmall looks like this? I used the one provided with link and it only shows "Consumables" tab.

Edit** I've finally done it by adding the itemmall.sql via Navicat > ffaccount > itemmall. Delete all records first then Add the one provided on the 1st page and click run. There you have it!

The other problem is still there which is cannot open the Login Gift Boxes and Level 28 - Blowout Sale Quest.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hii k0d0k ada facebook atau kontak yg bisa dihubungi ga ya? ada sesuatu yg pengin aku tanyain nih, mungkin ada waktu buat saya
yes, but same character cannot create, idk what problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix Login Gift Boxes? Cannot open them and also how to make the Itemmall looks like this? I used the one provided with link and it only shows "Consumables" tab.

Edit** I've finally done it by adding the itemmall.sql via Navicat > ffaccount > itemmall. Delete all records first then Add the one provided on the 1st page and click run. There you have it!

The other problem is still there which is cannot open the Login Gift Boxes and Level 28 - Blowout Sale Quest.

Go to the release forum i fixed the login boxes myself and released them there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey yokohiro , i found a super annoying bug on Summoning type spells basicaly it doesn't summon what in the description says, it happens with totems,turrets,traps , and even quests, i found this parameter "8388608" in S_Enchant.ini wich i've guessed it handles the summoning part, can you check on your part and see if it works, and if yes might you know the fix ? cus if its a parameter i guess is hardcoded and you need to hex something to make it work as its missing the summoning command part in the server.

Reaction score
Hey @yokohiro , i found a super annoying bug on Summoning type spells basicaly it doesn't summon what in the description says, it happens with totems,turrets,traps , and even quests, i found this parameter "8388608" in S_Enchant.ini wich i've guessed it handles the summoning part, can you check on your part and see if it works, and if yes might you know the fix ? cus if its a parameter i guess is hardcoded and you need to hex something to make it work as its missing the summoning command part in the server.
ok, i'll look as soon as possible.
ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends !say combians of game class are present in the version that you share with us?
My

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit .... i Found my error

But new question if i wont change time date -s "05/23/2016 20:10" , what will happen

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for the server.
How to add AP and other Coins to your account?

Thanks for the server.How to add AP and other Coins to your account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not worked on Aura Kingdom since early 2018 sorry if I find an archive of my old server Shiva Kingdom I will share it, full fix by Dave Devils and me

Fod Add the AP , and Bonus Etc .. use The BDD member search ... your brain is a champion ! :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you release your game.bin . File Aurakingdom.exe run problem with my PC ! i try to run GameLauncher.exe when i enter to WorldServer it said "Old version" . Sorry for my english and Thanks you !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you release your game.bin . File Aurakingdom.exe run problem with my PC ! i try to run GameLauncher.exe when i enter to WorldServer it said "Old version" . Sorry for my english and Thanks you !
speak franch ?
Ajoute moi sur discord Raw#3086

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Duelist animation is buggy. Anyone encounter it yet beside me ?
Happen after using Swift Somersault

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Duelist animation is buggy. Anyone encounter it yet beside me ?
Happen after using Swift Somersault

Ive just test it , but it doesnt do anything to the character regardin animation after using swift summersault, are you using these file ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you do this in your server ?
These are commands to change the time inside the server
date -s "05/23/2016 20:10"
date 052320002016
clock -w

Back